T.I's new album isn't that bad.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Yeah, No Mercy is the name. Pretty good. Better then the last few, in my opinion. His song with Eminem on there is incredible.

[YOUTUBE]Zd74DZAR8G8[/YOUTUBE]

I mean, it's.. decent. I was expecting total shit because of how his last few albums turned out. I'm about halfway through it, it's decent.

Like I said, only about halfway through it. It's more slower shit so far, no bangers yet.. i'm still hopeful however. The beats are pretty cool. Pretty chill beats.

Alright fuck sucks listen up

This is the fucking returning King of Life, Jenks, I got shit to get off my chist.
For those that remember me, they know I'm on of the hardest most touffest mother fuckers to ever come across this board and my name is known far and Wide.

First off all, I seen that fucking parrot Macca saying some bull shit bout how he ended my career? If he's talking bout me getting banned, then he's right. This fucking sell out blow hard was just waiting for the operatunity to get rid of me as he sat their in my shadows. Fucking DMan said some shit to me, I posted a monkey jerking off, DMan is like "Fuck you Jenks," the deal is fucking dead then here comes this sneeky cowardly fuck Mecca (prolly one of those fucking NOI fucking muslim bastards too) this sneeky terrorist fuck posts "Isn't that beastility?" thats all the excuse the mods needed to ban my ass for good, if it werent for that shit I'd still be on here being the top fucking poster on WZ that I was. Prolly be even near mod by now. So yeah, Mecca is a fucking stooly and no one should trust that ruthless hard gay *** it. Prison made that bitch soft and weak, if he wasn't already. now he lives to lick the cum off the mods legs and bellies.

Next, its fucking bullshit how if someone is banned they can't be let back in b/c they'd have to do it for everyone. No dubt i was one of the most unfair bans ever, it was a highly orkestrated system of manipulayshun and koconspiring that got me goned. But I be hearin shit like this dude Lee was banned twice before.

I know some people been fucking banned before and let back in so why can't I fucking get the same. I should of least been given warning, put in prison and given a trial period. but fucking no, if u wanna talk bout rules, how bout mods holding all the shit I said in cage against me. Someone can't bend the rule a litle and give me a second chance? it's fucking channukah and I would do this shit for any of you cause i might be tough, but i aitn a cold bastard.

one thing people know bout jenks is that i got a hart of gold, and its a big fucking hart too. i get shit done and i protect my own.

i been a changed man and i been looking into stuff, trying to increase my mind while I been away. I got a new paspective on life and im like more one with my surrounding, more so then ever before and I feel the everything with in me and its all falling into place, so dont have to worry bout my stability.

so yeah, i mean cant there be a vote to get me in on a trial basis. im money and the mods need to see that, stop being so afraid of me. i only snuff the ones who deserve it, remember I dont run to the fuck, i let the fuck run to me.

i dunno. this is just real bad siduation and i feel betrayed and shit. i know the stance is im banned and i should remain gone, but what i fucking gone for. everyone was cool wit me, cept for like 2 ppl and they were jealous *** its.

ne way im off to the gym to get my swell on. i picked this name cuz i know that bitchmade *** it Stinger likes Sonic and his fat mustashed wife looks like Mario.

but i aint getting into that, that slow fucker got more issues to deal with widh out worrying bout my power.

so yeah, this been a complete waste of time, i know no ones gonna think bout it and whatever

the best most powerful sophisicated poster with the biggest hart and incredible stature, will remained banned and thats,

no lyin, what it is though is a travesty and a injustice.

ill see yas on the other side.

Alright fuck sucks listen up

This is the fucking returning King of Life, Jenks, I got shit to get off my chist.
For those that remember me, they know I'm on of the hardest most touffest mother fuckers to ever come across this board and my name is known far and Wide.

First off all, I seen that fucking parrot Macca saying some bull shit bout how he ended my career? If he's talking bout me getting banned, then he's right. This fucking sell out blow hard was just waiting for the operatunity to get rid of me as he sat their in my shadows. Fucking DMan said some shit to me, I posted a monkey jerking off, DMan is like "Fuck you Jenks," the deal is fucking dead then here comes this sneeky cowardly fuck Mecca (prolly one of those fucking NOI fucking muslim bastards too) this sneeky terrorist fuck posts "Isn't that beastility?" thats all the excuse the mods needed to ban my ass for good, if it werent for that shit I'd still be on here being the top fucking poster on WZ that I was. Prolly be even near mod by now. So yeah, Mecca is a fucking stooly and no one should trust that ruthless hard gay *** it. Prison made that bitch soft and weak, if he wasn't already. now he lives to lick the cum off the mods legs and bellies.

Next, its fucking bullshit how if someone is banned they can't be let back in b/c they'd have to do it for everyone. No dubt i was one of the most unfair bans ever, it was a highly orkestrated system of manipulayshun and koconspiring that got me goned. But I be hearin shit like this dude Lee was banned twice before.

I know some people been fucking banned before and let back in so why can't I fucking get the same. I should of least been given warning, put in prison and given a trial period. but fucking no, if u wanna talk bout rules, how bout mods holding all the shit I said in cage against me. Someone can't bend the rule a litle and give me a second chance? it's fucking channukah and I would do this shit for any of you cause i might be tough, but i aitn a cold bastard.

one thing people know bout jenks is that i got a hart of gold, and its a big fucking hart too. i get shit done and i protect my own.

i been a changed man and i been looking into stuff, trying to increase my mind while I been away. I got a new paspective on life and im like more one with my surrounding, more so then ever before and I feel the everything with in me and its all falling into place, so dont have to worry bout my stability.

so yeah, i mean cant there be a vote to get me in on a trial basis. im money and the mods need to see that, stop being so afraid of me. i only snuff the ones who deserve it, remember I dont run to the fuck, i let the fuck run to me.

i dunno. this is just real bad siduation and i feel betrayed and shit. i know the stance is im banned and i should remain gone, but what i fucking gone for. everyone was cool wit me, cept for like 2 ppl and they were jealous *** its.

ne way im off to the gym to get my swell on. i picked this name cuz i know that bitchmade *** it Stinger likes Sonic and his fat mustashed wife looks like Mario.

but i aint getting into that, that slow fucker got more issues to deal with widh out worrying bout my power.

so yeah, this been a complete waste of time, i know no ones gonna think bout it and whatever

the best most powerful sophisicated poster with the biggest hart and incredible stature, will remained banned and thats,

no lyin, what it is though is a travesty and a injustice.

ill see yas on the other side.

You're a fucking machine dude.

You don't have a life. Not even remotely.

Ball up then mother fucker, I'll be contacting you on twitter shortly.

Biggest fucking geek tool bag on this entire forum, gonna enjoy making a fool outta you pussy boy.

lol, fat little ****** jerry lawler is reading this thread.

go back to africa you obese black whale!

Ball up then mother fucker, I'll be contacting you on twitter shortly.

Biggest fucking geek tool bag on this entire forum, gonna enjoy making a fool outta you pussy boy.
So you stalk us too? That's cool, bro. It's sad, you can't even be the best at this. Bill Lesnar has you beat, believe the hype *****.

So you stalk us too? That's cool, bro. It's sad, you can't even be the best at this. Bill Lesnar has you beat, believe the hype *****.

Funny you'd mention bill lesnar, another guy your *** it friends would bitch and complain about since you had nothing else to do, now all da sudden your praising him? I been right about you all along tool. Your one of the top doosh bags on this forum and your a fucking fake and a fucking insecure follower.

In case you don't remember, I had a problem with the way you fucks treated Billy Lesnar in the first place with your mob mentality which is why I stepped up and challenged your crew of merry men, who all they did was give shit to new people to the forum. Couple weeks ago you would of been saying "Bill Lesnar can't post in the cage until he becomes someone."

You are beyond sad ...
no lyin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back