System of a down announces new tour dates!

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Thats right guys, possibly one of my favorite bands ever has announced new tour dates. It really does nothing for me because they are all in Europe, but this could be the start for a fresh new Soad to put out some new music. I personally think that the time they spent apart will bring them back together as a stronger band. Trust me since 2006 I've been waiting fingers crossed for them to reunite. Every few months I would check the site with hopes of a new tour or a hint of a new album. But to no avail, but with rumors flying around I had to go check for myself. I know this isn't really that new of news but for thoes who don't know here you go! Hopefully they get the main stage at download. I could see thousands going bat shit crazy in the pit for Soad like they did a few years ago.

European Dates Announced
Hello All,

We are excited to announce that System will be playing some dates together in 2011.

We also want to thank you for your loyalty and support, not only to System Of A Down, but to all of our solo efforts as well. We have no master plan of sorts - we are playing these shows simply because we want to play together again as a band and for you, our amazing fans.

The list of dates and on-sale information for these shows is below.

We look forward to seeing all of you!

Peace,

System Of A Down

6/2/11 - Italy, Milan, Milan Fiera Arena (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/4/11 - Germany, Nurnberg, Rock im Park (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/5/11 - Germany, Nurburgring, Rock am Ring (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/6/11 - France, Paris, Omnisports de Bercy (on-sale Dec 14 @ 10am)
6/9/11 - Switzerland, Interlaken, Greenfield Festival (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/11/11 - UK, Castle Donington, Download Festival (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/13/11 - Austria, Nickelsdorf, Novarock (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/15/11 - Germany, Berlin, Wuhlheide (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/17/11 - Sweden, Gothenburg, Metaltown Festival (AVAILABLE NOW)
6/19/11 - Finland, Seinajoki, Provinssirock (AVAILABLE NOW)

I'll be at Download going ape shit. Love these guys, thought it was a shame when they went on Hiatus, but couldnt be more glad they're back around for now.

Never been a massive System fan, I like some of their stuff but not all of it.

It is good though that they are back, I know loads of SOAD fans who are fucking loving the news that they are gonna be playing in the UK again, and its great that a band of System's size could be headlining some of the big festivals this year. How many bands are reuniting over the last few years? Its crazy!

Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Creed, System, Blink 182, Rage, and I know I am missing loads more! Great to see all these bands back together, and hopefully System will get a new album out :)

I was actually hoping Scars On Broadway would carry on but obviously that's not in the cards. Serj's solo stuff is pretty good too, but i'd still say i prefered SOB.

System reforming? If there's new albums on the horizon, then let me know and i'll care, but i've seen them before and am not going to be making any efforts to go to Download for them.

Great band, but a reunion tour doesn't really spark my interest. Give me some news on Soundgarden touring and i'll be all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back