• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
Probably won't even have a traditional survivor series match. So what I'm thinking is, get 10 of the young guys, five faces and five heels and have them team against each other. Put them in little backstage scenes on like every show so we'll know what's going on and give it some kind of story then announce the match on wwe.com. Better than nothing, right?

I reckon we'll see one at least. They wanted to get rid of the whole PPV for this year, but for some reason they decided against it. That leads me to believe that they're still OK with the Survivor Series concept.

I'm thinking we'll see Team Orton vs. Team Rhodes or Team Christian vs. Team Sheamus. Or maybe just merge the two.

IDK, I could see a team of Air Boom, Ryder, & Mason Ryan vs. Ziggles, Swagger, & 2 other heels (I guessing Otunga & maybe McIntyre, just to fill the team out), & then a second Traditional SS match could be Orton, Sheamus, Sin Cara Blue Ranger, & John Morrison vs. Rhodes, Christian, Sin Cara Black Ranger, & Wade Barret. I think some version of those two matches are very likely, with Rock/Cena vs. Awesome Truth, Triple H vs. Nash, Punk vs. ADR, & Show vs. Henry taking care of the rest of the card. Probably a Divas match of some sort in there as well.

Why not spend the coming weeks showing off what teams WWE have(Hawkins & Reks, Uso's, ZigSwag) and have a traditional match with heel teams vs. Face teams.

What about even tag turmoil at SS? It's not a traditional tag match but it's something i miss dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back