Survivor Series in 2007....uh oh...

J

jawn87

so i was on wikipedia yesterday looking at ppvs, old ones and new ones coming, i know to talk about this, its a little early, but i saw some scheduled dates and SS 07 is in Montreal. .... .... i dotted that a lot because...this time around, is mcmahon going to screw someone new? maybe shawn michaels? or triple h? or ive heard about brets son dallas wanting to get in there, do you think if dallas was to come to wwe and be on raw, that vince would screw dallas?

If he were to screw someone the only thing that would make sense would be Bret or his son. I think that would make a good storyline.

I Think mcmahon will have a match at ss 07 or be part of the main event. It just seems so obvious. Against who? I dunno, the thing is canada is bizzaro land, so fighting cena/batista wouldnt work, and there is really very few top level superstars vince hasnt feuded with. Chris benoit would be an interesting idea, but me and you both know that it wouldnt work, especially with Chris's stiff style.
How about flair or HHH? would be at least slightly fresh.

Possibly a Vince vs Benoit match where it looks like benoit is gonna get screwed and then Bret makes the save, I mean they are going to have to do something involving Bret there

how the hell would vince just suddenly get into a match with Benoit....He would have to move over to smackdown...atleast have a reason for going there....and atleast have a reason to screw benoit over....THEY DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING INVOLVING BRET HART.....its just a location...just because the famous screw job took place there on the same ppv does not mean it will be done again...and i can gurantee its not gonna b done again...there is just no purpose for it what so ever... drop your idea of them having to do somthing involving bret hart....he's clearly stated many times he does not want to be a part of wwe storylines anymore

ErkBono23 said:
how the hell would vince just suddenly get into a match with Benoit....He would have to move over to smackdown...atleast have a reason for going there....and atleast have a reason to screw benoit over....THEY DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING INVOLVING BRET HART.....its just a location...just because the famous screw job took place there on the same ppv does not mean it will be done again...and i can gurantee its not gonna b done again...there is just no purpose for it what so ever... drop your idea of them having to do somthing involving bret hart....he's clearly stated many times he does not want to be a part of wwe storylines anymore

Yeah I agree, just because it's the 10th anniversary of the screwjob at the exact same location doesn't mean there will be a screwjob angle. I'm joking (geddit?).

Of course there will be some sort of angle, I know Bret won't work for them but some other Canadian wrestler will get screwed, Benoit or Edge if he has a face turn in the next year. I wouldn't bet against Shawn Michaels being involved as well.

I'm from montreal and i heard that vince would try to screw hbk but brett would make to save and hbk and brett would make piece and officially turn the page on the incidents! that's what i heard, will it happen?? I'm not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back