Survivor Series - EPIC FAIL - Team Cena never won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecoldhell

Occasional Pre-Show
It's out there going viral right now on Facebook, twitter and so on. It's everywhere.

Seth Rollins legs was under the ringrope.

Do you think WWE is gonna make a storyline out of this? Because obviously it was a failure and not pre-planned.

I hope WWE-friendly wrestlingzone can discuss this without taking it off. As they often do with critical posts that I have done.

One of the posts I've done is Stone Cold should be GM, not the old man Sting. Sting botches like this. He could draw Seth Rollins out a bit, but he didn't. Stone Cold owns Sting and Sting is not a WWE-guy(still people hate on me on this forum, hating on Austin as well becuase he hit Debra). But Sting has alcohol problems, and have said he was fighting demons. His own words.

This just proves how much WWE screws things up. Stone Cold for gm, not old man Sting. Not Undertaker as GM either, he was disrespectful against Austin when he walked out.

Let's discuss - instead of censur wrestlezone.

This is a major fuck up by WWE, and it's already out there trending worldwide right now.

5472c7dabed02.image.jpg

wvTulbR.png

As JBL would say: "If the ref didn't see it, it never happened." I guess if they really wanted to and caught on fast enough they could've kept Steph and HHH around since they had a legit argument, but the plan was for them to lose all along so they're just going to keep going with it.

I would imagine that a huge PPV main event like that is worked on for weeks and carefully planned. I Think they did it on purpose to bring it up later on, or t least have the option to.
If this is revisited, then we are sure to have Vince McMahon back on the show. Team Cena won the match, but now it seems the authority will have a legit gripe. This can only be solved by Vince, if it becomes a point of interest on WWE tv.

This also could set up a match or even rivalry between two top rising stars, Rollins and Ziggler.

I can guarantee it's not planned it would be all over at the RAW after.

It's just a fan that saw it and posted it.

So if this grows in the internetcommunity WWE need to make a angle about it.

But for now they are just keeping their heads down and whistle like nothing happend.

Maybe I should have just said that this could very well be a back up plan just in case the new person in charge doesn't go over well.

Okay... enough already!

It's out there going viral right now on Facebook, twitter and so on. It's everywhere.

Everywhere? I'm on Facebook, Twitter, WrestleZone and these forums and this is the first mention I've heard of it being a big deal.

Seth Rollins legs was under the ringrope.

Do you think WWE is gonna make a storyline out of this? Because obviously it was a failure and not pre-planned.

No - I think the incredibly long opening segment with Triple H and Stephanie might, just might, have mentioned it. :rolleyes:

I hope WWE-friendly wrestlingzone can discuss this without taking it off. As they often do with critical posts that I have done.

Discuss what? Something that the WWe doesn't appear bothered with and that nobody else cares about?

One of the posts I've done is Stone Cold should be GM, not the old man Sting. Sting botches like this. He could draw Seth Rollins out a bit, but he didn't. Stone Cold owns Sting and Sting is not a WWE-guy(still people hate on me on this forum, hating on Austin as well becuase he hit Debra). But Sting has alcohol problems, and have said he was fighting demons. His own words.

"old man Sting"... and you wonder why people hate on you? You love SCSA - fine! You can propose what you want for him without insulting other people's wrestling heroes.

Plus, there is yet to be any suggestion that Sting OR Taker are even in line for RAW GM. Sting overcame his demons long long ago when he, like HBK, found religion (see how grating your comments are?).

As to pulling Rollins out? You not think Seth couldn't have positioned himself? Sting's directions were simple (probably because he was brought in last minute) - enter, lay out referee, eyeball & the lay out Trips, turn Dolph onto Seth, leave... think he managed that all without his Alzheimers kicking in!

This just proves how much WWE screws things up. Stone Cold for gm, not old man Sting. Not Undertaker as GM either, he was disrespectful against Austin when he walked out.

He was disgusted when SC "walked out" on the company AND the fans - something "old man Sting" has never done.

Discuss what? Something nobodies interested in because you've a major league crush on the former Mr Williams?

This is a major fuck up by WWE, and it's already out there trending worldwide right now.

And yet, not one wrestling site I follow on FB or Twitter has mentioned it... maybe because it's like, you know, play fighting and not a big deal!

I would imagine that a huge PPV main event like that is worked on for weeks and carefully planned. I Think they did it on purpose to bring it up later on, or t least have the option to.
If this is revisited, then we are sure to have Vince McMahon back on the show. Team Cena won the match, but now it seems the authority will have a legit gripe. This can only be solved by Vince, if it becomes a point of interest on WWE tv.

I can guarantee it's not planned it would be all over at the RAW after.

It's just a fan that saw it and posted it.

So if this grows in the internetcommunity WWE need to make a angle about it.

But for now they are just keeping their heads down and whistle like nothing happend.

This is the first I've heard of it as well, so if it's trending anywhere, it's moving like a slow boat to China.

And like someone else said, they were supposed to lose, the ref didn't see it, so they'll continue along like planned. It's not the first time there has been a screw up and won't be the last. Team Authority is out of business for now and that's that.

The only epic fail is how in your first post you did exactly what you asked no one else to do. You change the topic from the original point of discussion (Rollin' leg being under the bottom rope thus nullifying the pin) and made it about, "I just want stone cold to be GM." What could have made for an interesting debate was immediately turned into a Steve Austin mark thread.:disappointed:

The only "epic fail" is this lousy excuse for a thread.

I don't think that this has been quite the runaway freight train of activity the OP is attempting to make it out to be. This is the first time I've ever seen it or heard anybody comment on it whatsoever. Why? Because nobody gives a shit because of the fact that Sting, the single biggest star in American wrestling of the past 50 years to have never set foot in a WWE ring finally set foot in a WWE ring. Rollins' legs being under the ropes is a minor mistake and oversight that could happen in any single match in any single promotion.

Since Triple H knocked out two referees and delivered a pedigree to Dolph Ziggler in the final stages of the match, if they were to complain the result shouldn't stand due to Rollins' leg being under the rope, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on (no pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back