Supreme Wrestling Federation

eXtremely-Priceless2K9

Occasional Pre-Show
have you ever heard of grey dog softwares new game, TEW2008? i recommend it. download Greydogsoftware.com :) anyway this is my dairy.

I am SWF i am the no1 promotion in the world.

1st: SWF (supreme wrestling federation) (Global)
2nd: TCW (Total extreme wrestling) (national)
3rd: BHOTWG (burning hammer of the wrestling gods) (Cult)

and download the game for more info on all of the other 31 promotions WEEEEELL anyway here we go :D

IF YOU SEARCH ANY OF THESE NAMES ON PHOTOBUCKET YOU SHALL FIND A PICTURE APART FROM THESE PEOPLE
Joey America = search RICH MONEY
Antonio romeo =Search CHAMPAGNE LOVER
James mainstream = search MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ
Thunder Fear = search JACK AVATAR
Johhny Burton = search rolling johhny stones (may not have pic)​

Main event​

Christian Faith (F)
Dan Stone Jr. (H)
Enygma (F)
Eric Eisen (H)
Jack Bruce (F)
Jake Bieyn (H)
Joey America (F)
Remo (H)
Runaway Train (H)
Sean Mcfly (F)
Steve Frehly (F)
Tom Gilmore (H)
Vengence (H)

Upper Mid Card​

Acid (H)
Antonio Romeo (F)
Brandon James (H) (suspended)
Groucho Bling (F)
Jack Giedroyc (F)
James Mainstream (H)
Joe Sexy (H)
Lobster warrior (F)
Marc Dubois (H)
Shady K (H)
Sqeeky Mcleen (H)
Thunder Fear (F) (Me.)

Mid Card​

Bart Biggz (F)
Darryl Devine (H)
Donnie J (F)
Elmo Benson (F)
Enforcer roberts (H)
Findlay 'o' Farraday (H)
Fredriqe Antonio Garcia (H) (F.A.G)
Gino Montero (F)
Jumbo Jackson (H)
Kurt Laramee (H) (doesn't wrestle often used as comedy character.)
Nevada Nuclear (H)
Randy Bumfhole (F)
Robbie Retro (F)
Steven Parker (H)
Valiant (F)
Zimmy Bumfhole (F)

Lower Mid Card​

Akima Brave (F)
Andre Jones (H)
Citizen X (H)
Johhny Burton (F)
Kid Toma (F)
Knuckles (H)

Openers/Jobbers​

Nicolas Lopez (H)
Stevie Stoat (H)

Other Workers​
Announcers
Slamdown!
Warlord Agony (H)
Warlord Pain (H)
Jerry Eisen (F)
Brawl
Duane Fry (F)
Peter Micheals (H)

Owner: Richard Eisen

I am in MARCH 2008 here are titles and Tag teams! :p

SWF World heavyweight (main event)
- Current 5 time champion, Christian Faith.
SWF North American (mid card)
- Current 3 time champion, Lobster warrior
SWF Shooting star (low level)
- Current Champion, Acid
SWF world tag team (mid Card)
- Current champions, The Big Men

Tag teams
Death Row - Knuckles and Shady K
High Concept - groucho bling and Elmo Benson
The Bumfholes - Randy and Zimmy
Samoan WildboyZ - Akima brave and Kid Toma
The Biggz Boys - Brett and Bart (inactive due to Brett being in devolopement)

Peter Micheals: Its Tuesday night and welcome to tuesday night Brawl! We are in beautiful Manhattan
Duane Fry and what a show we have tonight!
PM: Yes our main event is just... wow
DF: Thats right, Christian Faith vs Joey America!

(Findlay o'Farraday's music hits)
DF: This guy is literally unstoppable he is HUGE
(Brett Biggz come out)
DF: This man is usually a happy go lucky guy.
PM: But tonight he is facing the man who took out his brother!

Brett Biggz vs Findlay​
A match that was mostly dominated by findlayturned around in the last 2 mins after a dropkick to the outside, unfortunatly Biggz turned around... into a head butt for the 1 2 3
Winner: Findlay​

DF: I just Heard that our main event tonight is FOR the title

(Tom Gilmore steps out to the ring as we enter we see a video of his and Joey America's match at Awesome Impact)
Tom: Well, you all have to admit, Our fight was brutal, But... I beat Joey, I destroyed your hero, I KO'd him, I made him bleed, i made him kiss.... I made him kiss my FEET! (heavy boos)Tom: But i am STILL not satisfied thats why during the 5 way match for the title at The World is Watching 2008 I will crush every man walk out the CHAMP and... i WILL pin mr... america

PM: That was a promoise he will get his revenge on joey
DF: Revenge??? Joey never laid a finger on Gilmore untill after he was attacked!!!
PM: then why get so protective?
DF: I'm not you blithering Idiot!

(Out Come High Concept)
PM: these two are whacky but the can wrestle
DF: yes they are mentally messed up but they do have two sets of tag titles to their names!
PM: well you really can't depend on them to be normal.. they're canadian.
DF: so am I...
(Death Row come out to their usual rap routine and the crowd hates them)
DF: why are they all booing? I like it.
PM: you would... canadian

Death Row vs High Concept
Groucho and shady started off with a flurry of punches to Groucho and some powerslams. Groucho fought out of a submission and hit a springboard Cross body for a 2 count. Shady tagged in knuckles, knuckles got some offence in but groucho made the tag to elmo. Elmo pinned Knuckles after a double suplex but only got a 1 count, Knucles tags out to shady who is rolled up upon arrival.
Winners: High Concept

Commercial Break​

(when we come back we see a local talent standing in the ring he is called ben Smith)

(runaway train enters)
PM: Its R-Train!
DF: He was champion from October 06 to august 07!
PM: Almost a whole year!
A Local Talent vs Runaway Train​
Ben Smith gets the crowd going only to run into a big boot by Train, train picks him up then makes an impact with the train wrecker!
Winner: R-Train​

PM: That spear actually COULD wreck a train!
DF: lets Hope Enygma is watching his back at WIW2K8!

(We go backstage to see Jack bruce in his Normal rock attire) I really don't hope Train thinks his match with that has-been enygma is a no1 contenders match, when i win at World is watching i will walk out the champion. Runaway what happend last time we faced off in August? I won. If we face off again... I will be the betting faviroute

(lobster warrior enters)
Lobster: Commotion
Fans :in Da Ocean!
Commotion!
Fans: In Da ocean!
Lobster: Commotion
Fans: In tho ocean!
PM: he makes me hungry.
DF: ???
(Jack Giedroyc)
DF: Did you know this young kid was voted as on SWF.com as the best young prospect in wrestling?
Lobster warrior vs Jack Giedroyc​
a match that was based mostly on the mat, Jack was really trying to prove himself worthy of a title shot. he battled back and forth with ole' lobby. Lobster knocked him down with a clothesline for a 1 count then jack hit a louz thez press for a 2 count, the momentum shifted when Jack used a hurricanrana to set lobster up for the Giedroyc Gutbuster but Lobster reversed it into a lobster lock. Jack was in the hold for 20 seconds before he got a roll up! 1 2 3
Winner: Jack Giedroyc​

(Steve Frehley comes out)
Steve: well i don't know what to say. I entered the SWF ring in 2004, i was UNDEFEATED until 2006 then went on ANOTHER winning streak, so in my career i have had 1 LOSS JUST 1 and only 1 Title shot. but i'm not gonna bitch and complain, im just gonna say. I'll prove myself at World is watching it will be VENGENCE VS STEVE FREHLEY in a caskett match!

PM: wow what a surprise.
DF: a casket match! well time for the main event.

(Christian comes out)
(so does Joey)
DF: a sign of respect, they shook hands.
SWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Christian Faith vs. Joey America​
A long grueling match for both men was anybodys game untill Joey hit the Heat wave only to then lock Faith in a sleeper, the ref lifts faiths hand 1...2..Oh christian reacts and fights back! After a few holds and near falls Tom Gilmore interferes and cost SWF world wide a match that could of been amazing.
Winner By DQ: Joey America​
Both Joey and christian feel gutted.
Why did christian and joey just smile at each other?
DOUBLE TEAM BACK BREAKER ON GILMORE!!!!

(We go off air as Christian and Joey stare each other down, but with respect not hatred)************************************************

TOTALEXTREMEWRESTLING.COM

SWF World Is Watching card so far
- Jack Bruce vs Sean Mcfly vs. Tom Gilmore vs Joey America vs Christian Faith (SWF world title)
- Steve Frehely vs Vengence (Casket match)
- Enygma vs R-Train

SWF unhappy with Knuckles
Apparently Richard Eisen is extremely unhappy with how knuckles ruined the match last night.
he has been issued a stark warning. or he will go down the same route as bart biggz.

Akima Brave Fined
Akima Brave was found guilty of taking steroids 2 days before he lost the tag titles to the big men. That is why the samoan wildboys only held the titles for a week. Kid Toma is irritated with Akima as this is not the first time.

Sean Mcfly Interview
Sean Mcfly had an interview with the UK tabloid The Moon i will post the interview soon

Bob Randy interviewed current SWF superstar Sean Mcfly.

BR: Thanks for coming.

SM: Glad i was invited

BR: Lets begin from the (laughs) Beginning.

SM: Ok then

BR: so how did you get into wrestling?

SM: well you know, I used to watch it you know? Well I started watching when i was... err... 6 years old? and when I was 12 i became a smark. I knew about wrestling being staged. When I saw the Cornell - nemesis bout on SWF TVi thought it WAS cool, but in the end, just another match, the i hear that it wasn't supposed to happen! so i started training to be a dare devil like those two.

BR: and how did SWF notice you?

SM: it was a indy show in canada one of Eisens mates liked what he saw and 2 days later i was just pushed out onto the big stage! it was quite fun.

BR: It took you 3 months to win the title at the age of 21 that must be an accolade you treasure, I mean 3 months is a VERY short time.

SM: yeah well i thought it was Scary, all that pressure on a 21 year old.

BR: so you left?

SM: Well yes, I met victoria, she helped run NOTBPW and they had a TV deal so If I went there i would still have publicity, make money and face Dan Stone Jr.

BR: But that never happened?

SM: no... but he is now unemployed after NOTBPW couldn't afford him anymore so SWF has offered him a contract.

BR: So there is a chance?

SM: yes ****SPOILER ALERT*****
i am supposed to face Christian or dan at the moment.

BR: Which would you prefer?

SM: A triple threat (laughs) if i had to chose one it would be.... Dan Stone

BR:So how did you end up back in SWF?

SM: well mine and victoria's divorce was pretty nasty so i asked for my release, for business reasons.

BR: Well so any people you would like to face or promotions to wrestle for?

SM: My dream match is a 4 way between me Dan Stone Christian Faith and Tommy Cornell. and i'd like to wrestle for TCW but currently i am loyal to SWF.

BR: Who will be the biggest breakout star in the next 5 years?

SM: in order I would say

1 (draw) Tom Gilmore, Joey America
2 James Mainstream
3 Marc Dubois

Honestly i would say that Tom and Joey are main eventers but this fued will make the fly. i think it is currently carrying the SWF.

BR: Any last comments?

SM: Tune into Brawl every week and watch all our PPV's!

TOTALEXTREMEWRESTLING.COM

Reason Eric was unused
The Original plan for SWF Brawl last night was to have eric eisen vs. Remo, as eric used his CC to block this Managament are just gonna ditch him off screen.

BIGGEST SIGNING OF 2007/8
SWF have completed the signing of Dan Stone Jr.

SWF/itunes Deal
Total Championship wrestling would Post their show for $1 to watch and PPV where $35
and now SWF brings you.... SWF The Legends avalible on itunes for $20 a year! The first edition will be released tomorrow.

SWF.com Brawl preview

Well Our next PPV is "World is watching" and there is a good chance that whoever walks out Champion will hold the title until the "Supreme Challenge" in 4 months time. The Question is will Gilmore be to focused on Joey? The Main Event will be christian Faith and Joey America vs Tom Gilmore remember that Next Week will Be when "the World IS watching"

(opening pyro goes off and we see the video for BRAWL)

PM: Welcome to the show!
DF: Hope you are all watching at home!
PM: Shut Up! just do what your good at and run down the card.
DF: Well we have Remo vs Lobster warrior (non title)
PM: and Christian Faith and Joey America vs Tom Gilmore

(Zimmy and Randy, the immortal Bumfholes come out)
DF: these two are one of the teams in the new 3 way laddder match at WIW for the tag titles.
PM: Yeah well I don't like 'em, they really aren't that good!

DF: what wrong with you?
(Out come high concept)
DF: here they are! High Concept are a good prospect!
Bumfholes vs High Concept​
Zimmy and Elmo started things off and Zimmy had most of the offense until a powerbomb was reversed into a roll up for a 2 count. Zimmy hit a dropsault and some other great flashy moves the he tagged out to his partner! Randy hit a standing shooting star press for the 1 2 3
Winners: The Bumfholes​

(We go backstage to see Sean Mcfly and interviewer, Emma Chase)

EC: Hi sean :)

SM: Hey

EC: How Do you feel about "the Big announcement" tonight?

SM: Well to me, I don't care, i am focused, I respect every man in the 5 way, I just NEED to win.

EM: Who do you feel is your biggest threat in that match?

SM: The Fans... Don't get me wrong I love them all (pop) It's just the pressure... But i'm sure i'll pull through.

EM: Thanks

(Steven Parker enters)
PM: I like this guy he is new, flashy and has great taste in people he likes me.
DF: Yeah well he is good but did you know he is canadian?
PM: (throws a tomato at Parker.)
(Out Comes Valiant)
This guy is not canadian...
DF: yes... he is not a canadian
Steven Parker vs Valiant​
Steven appears to be a decent mat wrestler, taking down valiant with a German suplex and a few punches to the skull, vicous hard and rights, he locks valiant in a submission, all the while still elbowing his head. Steven locks in his finisher "the Golden Lock" for the tap out
Winner: Steven Parker​
PM: what an impressive Debut!
DF: Yes, yes it was.

(Marc Doubois comes out with a mic)
DF: This guy is cana...
PM: I know!
Marc: Peter. You like to insult Canada on a frickin' headset? come here... IN THE RING and insult Canada!
(peter gets in the ring)
PM: Canada.. Sucks... Ars
(marc punches him in the face)
DF: it appears this is a match.
Marc Dubois vs Peter Micheals​
Marc climbs the top turnbuckle and hits the 450 splash for the win.
Winner: Marc Dubois​
Marc: Canada wins.

COMMERCIAL BREAK​

DF: Well peter won't be able to continue so here he is, Jerry Eisen!
JE: Thanks Duane lets get on with the show!
(remo Richardson enters)
DF: well this guy is 297 lbs and 6'9!
JE: wow but his opponent is no joke!
(lobster worrior enters and does his commotion in the ocean thing)
Lobster Warrior vs Remo​
Lobster is playing his usual Tech/fly game while remo is focusing on his biggest offense, his power, Lobster locks in the lobster lock and Remo is in it for a long time before lifting lobster off the FLOOR! he make it a slam! Lobby hits a clothes line which is dodged and Remo hit some more power moves before the Remo go round power bomb for a win
Winner: Remo​
Richard Eisen comes out.

RE: I am afraid that the 5 way at WIW will be too personal... None of the
participants like Tom Gilmore... Which is why it is now a six way!!!! now involving.... Dan Stone Jr!!! in the championship scramble.

Christian Faith and Joey come out
DF: will these two be able to co-exist at WIW?
JE: i'm still in shock over what dad just did.
DF: yes quite a suprise.
(out comes Tom Gilmore)
DF: this man has no respect for anyone.
JE: Maybe he will for Dan stone
Christian Faith and Joey America vs Tom Gilmore​
the tornado match didn't start well, well not for Gilmore anyway, he was victim to many tag moves. When joey took over Gilmore started getting a tiny bit of momentum but then Tom hit a dropkick on Christian's head for a 2 count and is was just 1 huge brawl for the next few mins. ending when a distraction from Dan stone allows Gilmore to hit a Anger managment on Christian Faith.
Winner: Tom Gilmore​

Totalextremewrestling.com

DAVE revived?
Apparently some interest was sparked in the office of Mr. Eisen when Thunder Fear though of the idea of reviving former National extreme promotion Danger and Violence Extreme(DaVE) so expect a possible revival. Just don't get your hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back