Supplemental draft

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
It's probably going to have a lot of midcard shuffling on it. Raw is lacking midcard wrestlers so I suspect that they'll pick up a few Wednesday. ECW will pick up some potential maineventers like always, and Smackdown will get some good talent, and hopefully the World Heavyweight title. Here's what I hope Happens.

Raw gets
DH Smith
Chavo Guererro
Evan Bourne

Smackdown gets
Mike Knox
Santino Marella
John Cena
Ricky Ortiz

ECW gets
Jamie Noble
The Brian Kendrick
R-Truth
Hurricane Helms

I deffinitley agree with your Raw predictions, with the exception of Bourne, ECW needs him. Smackdown looks right, except for Cena to SD. I doubt they would make a big move like that not on the live broadcast, I do believe he should have went because now Raw looks like a clusterfuck of potential world champions. I just see Edge beating him at Backlash to fix the two world titles on one brand situation. ECW looks right.

Mr. Kennedy to Raw - I dont care much about this pick. Kennedy would've did good on the Smackdown midcard. Now he'll have to go onto the loaded Raw brand and fight for a spot. I really think he woulda did just fine on Smackdown.

Shad Gaspard to Smackdown - Hopefully they dont break up Cryme Tyme in the draft. They're a good tag team that has a lot of potential. Hopefully JT G will go over here later also. Good move regardless.

Alica Fox to Smackdown - I couldnt care less

That fucking Corey Taylor guy is annoying

Primo Colon to Raw - Shoulda stayed on Smackdown. Raw is too fucking stacked as it is.

Nikki Bella to Raw - I dun care at all

Zach Ryder to ECW - Interesting move. Maybe he can pull a John Morrison and turn into a star?

Zeke to ECW - Hopefully Kendrick follows

Candice to Smackdown - boobies

Zeke to ECW - Hopefully Kendrick follows

I was hoping for the same thing. Unfortunately, for now, it looks like Kendrick is staying on Smackdown.

Edit: Actually just saw he got moved to Raw. Hopefully, by some miracle, they actually do something with him, but I highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back