SummerSlam 2011.. Austin Rock Orton Miz Cena. Could you imagine.

thecrock0984

Dark Match Winner
With all thats going down in the WWE right now with Rock, Austin, Cena, Miz. I know Austin and Rock say that wont wrestle again. But just imagine, after what Rock said on Raw about WWE going from Austin 316 and The Rock to John Cena. Just imagine how epic it would be for Cena and Miz, to keep the Rock thing kinda going after Mania and even include Austin in it since he will be on WWE TV. What if WWE talked to Rock and Austin and threw enough money at them for it to be Rock and Austin vs. Cena and Miz, or even Orton for that matter at Summerslam. I mean wow, how epic it would be. Im hoping Miz, Orton or Cena confront Austin tonight. That would be a great tease at some sort of tag match in the future. Wow, I hope Austin gets involved tonight and not just return to promote tough enough, could get epic!!!!

Image a match that would be a match made in heaven. Sorry, I wouldn't care for it. I would order it and feel like it came up short due to Austin and Rock not being active in the ring for almost 7+ years. Sorry, but I feel that would be a huge flop.

It wouldn't be a tag match. Maybe 3 singles matches with Austin vs Punk, Cena vs Rock, and Miz vs Morrison for the strap, but I don't see a tag match happening. Hell, I don't see, anything with Rock and Austin happening in the ring.

The key word here is "imagine".
This aint gonig to happen, but if you want, feel free to fill your head with delusions of it really happening ^^

It would be good but I doubt it. Cena and Miz teaming up I couldn't see how WWE could somehow team them up.

It would be good but I doubt it. Cena and Miz teaming up I couldn't see how WWE could somehow team them up.

easily actually. they are both having verbal conflicts with the rock, they could agree to put aside differences to handle it and the rock gets scsa on his side to back him up. the past vs the future.

It would be great. I think it could happen with rock even though he said he wont wrestle again most likely i could see it happen theres going to be some payoff coming between cena and rock maybe wrestlemania next year though instead of summerslam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back