Success. Only a youtube video away...

go_patriots11

Occasional Pre-Show
I'm not really big on the whole twitter and "trending" nonsense in the WWE, but i have to respect Z-Ryder for the effort he put into his character. He made something out of nothing and for that I will have nothing but respect for the man. Now I'm wondering when will we see more wrestlers follow suit? I mean we've seen it a bit with Tyler Reks and his horribly unfunny mid-card mafia (more like hardly even a jobber mafia) but i'm thinking why not use it as an outlet to get your character over? If you have an idea you may feel could get you somewhere in the biz why not make a stab at it and youtube it up? You have guys like Chris Masters whining about being mis-used or whatever. Well Chris, heres your chance, find a half decent camera man and tell us why we should care about you, and what can you bring to the table?
I think it's become pretty evident WWE creative has no idea what they are doing. I think the stars of the WWE, or even any indy star on the rise for that matter could take a page out of Ryder's book.
Hell, even I have thought about making a vid of a character i've come up with and posting it on youtube just to see what kind of reaction it could get with the fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back