Success, Bust or In-Between: Traci Brooks

Succes, Bust or In-Between: Traci Brooks

• Success

• Bust

• In-Between

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
This is a new poll series I'm hoping to run here in the TNA section where (recently) departed former talents of the company will be critiqued regarding their work with the company. You can vote them either a success, a bust or in-between if you don't feel they deserve either extreme.

In addition to your vote, I'd like to know why you feel the way you do. Why was this particular charater a succes, a bust or in-between?

Next in the series is Traci Brooks.

----------

TraciBrooks.jpg

Traci Brooks
Years with TNA: 8 (2003–2010)
Number of titles runs: none

--------------------
Notable Feuds:
--------------------
• Lollipop (2003)
• Triple X via The New Franchise (2004)
• AJ Styles via "Shazarian" (2004)
• Trinity (2005)
• Eric Young via Robert Roode (2006)
• Gail Kim (2006)
• Payton Banks (2007)
• Knockouts Division via "Knockout Law" (2008)
• Christy Hemme (2009)
• Alissa Flash (2009)

--------------------
Other Accomplishments:
--------------------
• Debuted in TNA in 2003
• Managed David Young, Shane Douglas, Michael Shane/Matt Bentley, Chris Sabin, Robert Roode, Dusty Rhodes and others during her tenure.
• Competed in the first ever "Queen of the Cage" match in 2008.
• Competed in the first ever TNA Knockout Makeover Battle Royal in 2008.
• Joined the Main Event Mafia in 2009.
• Posed for Playboy (for TNA) in 2009.

--------------------
Previous Polls:
--------------------

• Christian Cage – 87.72% Success, 12.28% In-Between, 0% Bust
• Booker T – 46.43% Bust, 33.93% In-Between, 19.64% Success
• Petey Williams – 52.50% In-Between, 35.00% Success, 12.50% Bust
• Gail Kim – 61.54% Success, 19.23% In-Between, 19.23% Bust
• Senshi – 66.67% Success, 28.57% In-Between, 4.76% Bust
• Monty Brown – 54.05% Bust, 27.03% In-Between, 18.92% Success
• Awesome Kong – 82.61% Success, 13.04% Bust, 4.35% In-Between
• Christopher Daniels – 68.97% Success, 20.69% In-Between, 10.34% Bust
• Consequences Creed – 80.77% Bust, 19.23% In-Between, 0.00% Success
• Sheik Abdul Bashir – 44.00% In-Between, 44.00% Bust, 12.00% Success
• The Naturals – 48.00% Bust, 28.00% Success, 24.00% In-Between
• Traci Brooks – In Progress

I haven't seen any of your previous thread, but I like the idea behind them. I'll have to check them out.

I liked this bit:

Notable Feuds:
--------------------
• Lollipop (2003)
• Triple X via The New Franchise (2004)
• AJ Styles via "Shazarian" (2004)
• Trinity (2005)
• Eric Young via Robert Roode (2006)
• Gail Kim (2006)
• Payton Banks (2007)
• Knockouts Division via "Knockout Law" (2008)
• Christy Hemme (2009)
• Alissa Flash (2009)

Her feuds in TNA, and as you said, she was in the promotion for 8 years, but I'll be fucked if I can remember her in any of them. Well, I do remember her with Robert Roode, but that more down to the fact it happened three years or so ago. I don't remember anything from her allegiance to Roode, matches, promos, angles etc, but I remember them together. And that's pretty much the highlight of her run.

Gail Kim, good example, was in the promotion for considerably less time and managed to have at least one memorable feud. Jaqueline was a female, much like Brooks, who wasn't given much to do other than stand by some gentlemen and have the occasional match. But I think people will remember that she also was associated with Robert Roode, I don't think the same can be said for Traci in a few years time.

Wasn't she also part of TNA's first ever women's match? Unimportant really, it was fairly insignificant.

Even though Tits McGee was the original Knockout, I can't really think of anything truly noteworthy she accomplished in roughly 7 years in TNA. I can't think of really one memorable feud she had, she never had a run with the Knockout title and was never really a serious contender for the title.

Being Robert Roode's valet/personal assistant or whatever and having a pictoral in Playboy Magazine have been her two biggest contributions to TNA and neither is really all that much to brag about in my opinion. I have to say that Brooks' 7 years in TNA was, for the most part, a bust.

Man, I gotta go with bust on this one. And I suppose it's appropriate as well since bust means....you know.

But anyways, She's definitely a bust. Traci Brooks might have stayed with TNA for many years but so has JBL with the WWE. And what has she done? become a decent manager? I've seen better female managers (Melina). Other than that, she never left or tried to leave a mark in mainstream wrestling other than the fact that she set the bar even higher for bimbos who want oversized implants in wrestling lol. And she was also a mediocre wrestler. She had the chance to shine when she was with the Main Event Mafia, but she didn't do a damn thing! So to summarize:

Manager: In-Between
Wrestler: Bust
Accomplishments: Bust
Impact in wrestling: Bust
Her run in TNA: Bust

Reactions: gd
It needs to be said, She's a bust and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

She didn't stand out in the ring in regards to technical skills but she was great entertainment.

She hasn't been in any memorable feuds or angles but it's not like she books herself.

She can get it. I think she was hired with all intentions that she was going to be a bust by the dude who signed her. Hope it worked out, she didn't.

She was quite shit. The Playboy thing is by far the most memorable highlight of her career in TNA. That can't be a good thing. Besides simply being there from the beginning, she has done more or less nothing of note. The "Knockout Law" thing seemed like it had some potential, but it just stopped randomly.

When she joined the MEM, I thought it was finally her chance to win a title and do something remotely important. Her winning the Knockout's Title to help the Mafia gain control seemed like the best and most logical storyline. However, that didn't happen. Most likely because she was crap.

I actually like Traci Brooks, but sadly I would have to say she was a bust.

I enjoyed her the most when she managing Robert Roode and as for her in ring ability I didn't think she was that bad.

Like Disarray said Traci as Knockout Law had potential but they didn't really do anthing with it.

Another thing in an interview I read with Velvet Sky she said that Traci was the one who pushed for her to get a job in TNA. So we at least have Traci to thank for Velvet Sky being in TNA.

In my opinion she was a bust, as stated she had no memorable fueds and without that id find it hard to vote her anything except from bust. She was never a contender for the KO title, she even had an, all be it short but terrible run with the Main Event Mafia. To me she just hasnt stood out at all amoung the KO division, she even had if i remember a Playboy shoot, which was meant for the magazine, but instead ended up on the website, so even that would have to be considered a bust.

Other than her manageral role at the side of Robert Roode, which i thought was decent as i thought they played off each other well, she has done nothing to grad the attention, to get her herself noticed by the audience and for that reason i got to vote bust.

She's definitely a bust in every way possible...The first thing you think of when you look at Traci Brooks is always her bust ;) Other than that, she was pretty much worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back