stuzilla/majestic-marcus

Again... no more of your thoughts. Please, I can't take anymore of the stupidity. It's like K-fed gave birth to a Autistic child, who was then dropped on his head.

if someone wants to flame someone else in a different launguage thats kinda pathetic....I mean if your gonna say something...say it in a launguage the person will understand.

So they can flame me but i cant flame back?

Its called SLANG every nation and language has it.

Ill explain, its when different cultures or social groups change a language or short form a language.

Example, we say aye in Scotland instead of yes.
Another example is Belgium speaks Flemish a type of French.
Anyway British speak the queens own English if anything you Americans butchered it.

Cockney rhyming slang is another example, apples n pairs = stairs, dog n bone = phone.

Latinos speak there own slang, i dunno if you Americans would call it slang or colloquial language tho.

Yeah like colloquial language in books and English essays
BTW I FAIL AT ENGLISH, i only got a Intermediate 1 C and in French i got a Int 1 A; very strange.

wow, this is great, i get my own thread!!!

for the record, i dont have multiple accounts, majestic marcus is my brother.

i was wondering how quickly i could get myself banned, i ended up getting like 7 infractions in like 4 minutes - it was incredible. i would apologise for the ******ed comments but i thought they were funny so no such luck. whats even funnier is that even though it was me that left all the comments i only got barred for a week while my brother got banned for life and he did nothing!

how come everyone is fighting on this thread? we should be talking about how amazing i am!!!

So they can flame me but i cant flame back?

Its called SLANG every nation and language has it.

Ill explain, its when different cultures or social groups change a language or short form a language.

Example, we say aye in Scotland instead of yes.
Another example is Belgium speaks Flemish a type of French.
Anyway British speak the queens own English if anything you Americans butchered it.

Cockney rhyming slang is another example, apples n pairs = stairs, dog n bone = phone.

Latinos speak there own slang, i dunno if you Americans would call it slang or colloquial language tho.

I think I might use some of my Stimulus money to buy you a comma. Possibly the class needed to use it properly as well.

how come everyone is fighting on this thread? we should be talking about how amazing i am!!!

:headscratch:

You only made one post and got in prison, a record i think?

Im indifferent on the comma comment.

Having a thread is nothing special, mines has a 40 odd page argument with the same 2 guys .

sure the other tard is in with 0 posts.
and my mistake...carryduff. Carrick'd be an improvement...at least it has a castle. you have a roundabout

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back