• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Strike Back" Bottom of page advertisement

Patrick Bateman

I have to return some videotapes
Is this "Strike Back" on Cinemax advertisement on the bottom of the pages here on WZ, totally f'ing up anyone else's time here on the website?

I've never had any problems here in the past, when I was just lurking. Or- since I signed up...until Now. Something has happend recently to Totally slow my computer down on this website. I think this advertisement is the only explanation. Cuz i'm not running slow on any other websites I visit. And the advertisement is the only difference I see here today.

Sidenote: Sorry if this should have been posted somewhere else on the forums. I figured the spam zone was the most fitting place for it.

Is this "Strike Back" on Cinemax advertisement on the bottom of the pages here on WZ, totally f'ing up anyone else's time here on the website?

I've never had any problems here in the past, when I was just lurking. Or- since I signed up...until Now. Something has happend recently to Totally slow my computer down on this website. I think this advertisement is the only explanation. Cuz i'm not running slow on any other websites I visit. And the advertisement is the only difference I see here today.

Sidenote: Sorry if this should have been posted somewhere else on the forums. I figured the spam zone was the most fitting place for it.

A.) There is a thread on this.
B.) This is spam discussion, but not related to wrestling - wrong forum/section.

Ad Block Plus.

Also, check to make sure other threads haven't been started about this, because they have.

Sorry guys. Apparently I put this in the wrong place.

I did go back into the history & look for this topic. But I guess when i'm not looking in the right spot- it isn't going to work out well for me.

Thanks for some kid of explanation guys. It's more then I got from the person I got my warning from. He wouldn't even tell me where this got moved to.

There's just so many different forums here. Somewhat difficult to figure out where everything goes, as a newcomer.

You're new though, it's okay. That's why the moderator gave you a warning instead of an infraction, it doesn't count on anything, and I think warnings expire too, I'm not sure on that one.

Next time that you're not sure what section to post something, try looking on the main forum page and reading the descriptions for each section, they do a pretty good job of describing what each section is for.

You could've asked this in a number of places though, The GSD would work, The Prison would work, even the Site Administration section would work. Hell, pretty much any section that doesn't have a post count, all though I'm not sure if you can get infracted for having a post in the Wrestling Spam section...not related to wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back