Straightedge Ya Right...

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended C.M. Punk, Current RAW Superstar and World Heavyweight Champion, for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.

Source: WWE.com

So i guess Punk drops the belt tomorrow? What a shame I was looking forward to the Punk Era :disappointed:

Oh for fuck sake people you gotta stop buying into AJ fake reports, if this where true it would be all over the headlines at the top of the page, not to mention AJ does this how many times now?, the funny part is how many of buy it, LOL

Oh for fuck sake people you gotta stop buying into AJ fake reports, if this where true it would be all over the headlines at the top of the page, not to mention AJ does this how many times now?, the funny part is how many of buy it, LOL

Thats why I keep on doing it :lmao:

He has done it before? *Rainchecks.*

I haven't been on much all week, so if this AJ prank thing is relatively new, I wouldn't be aware of it.

gotta say i fel for it too, i went to wwe.com and wikipedia to see if it was true, and im relatively new to wresltezone so i dont no of these pranks

gotta say i fel for it too, i went to wwe.com and wikipedia to see if it was true, and im relatively new to wresltezone so i dont no of these pranks

Wikipedia?, you went to Wiki to see if it was true?!?, you do realize how easy it would be for AJ or anyone here for that matter to go there and edit the page to say the same thing, right?, LOL

Wikipedia?, you went to Wiki to see if it was true?!?, you do realize how easy it would be for AJ or anyone here for that matter to go there and edit the page to say the same thing, right?, LOL

hey dont be giving me any more ideas now :p

Since it was posted by A.J. Clark I know better the second time around. But because of what its a subject regarding.. I'm gonna go make a huge post in the C.M./Champion thread now about how it was rumored he abused drugs and will be suspended.

The Punk Bastards will be rolling with that one. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back