• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stone Cold Steve Austin G4 Interview

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Hmmm

[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]WWE[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin says if he were to have one final match, facing C.M. [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Punk[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] at WrestleMania 28 would be high on his list.

"If I were to have one last tango, doing it with C.M. Punk would be the way to go," Austin said on G4's "Attack of the Show" this week. "I've thought a lot about that."

Austin appeared on G4TV to promote this week's DVD release of "Tactical Force," which he talked in-depth about in the interview. Austin also discussed his mentality on the rumored Punk match.

"I've been hearing stuff like that," he dryly said before talking up Punk and his current work in WWE. "It would be a great match-up. I'm not going to say that it's going to happen. I'm not going to say it's not going to happen. I'm really riding the fence on this one!"

It's going to happen. The writing staff has to be pissed because they are practically begging Austin to face the Miz, but Austin wants no part of that.

Given the reaction to Tough Enough and the praise Austin got for it, you do whatever Austin wants to do and praise him for the brilliance he had in coming up with it. WWE needs him way more than he needs WWE.

If they could somehow get this for Mania 28 along with Rock/Cena then the buyrates would be through the roof.

Given the reaction to Tough Enough and the praise Austin got for it, you do whatever Austin wants to do and praise him for the brilliance he had in coming up with it. WWE needs him way more than he needs WWE.

Basically. Though what's this about him facing the Miz? You mean those segments they had on Raw for Tough Enough?

That would literally be the most orgasmic card... Probably pretty bad wrestling-wise, but fuck me if it wouldn't be entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back