Stone Cold Steve Austiin

Slyx

Is it true of what I am hearing the Texas Rattlesnake is coming back to do some shows and to promote his movie, and maybe do a card for WM. Let me know your thoughts guys please

Ive seen it reported on several websites and im pretty sure he is, no idea what his role is gonna be though

i have yet to see him on raw grrrrr when is he gunna be on raw damnit

the ratings will go up but hopefully he gets a good match at wrestlemania cuz i heard that he only has one last much in the wwe and that is the reasoning as to why he didnt face the coach at taboo tuesday 2005

From what I hear he backed out of his match with Coach because he was told he would win and JR would return shortly. Then he found out he was going to job to Coach and walked out. Personally I don't blame the guy, you can't ask the most popular and well known figure in modern wrestling since Hulk Hogan to job to Coach at a PPV in a big return match.

Also, I think it's doubtful Austin will ever wrestle again. His knees are in pretty rough shape, and reports say they wanted him in a match at Mania but he's declined all proposals as he doesn't want to risk his health. Most likely his return will be a stint as GM or "Sheriff" of Raw again, IMO anyway. But it is almost certain he'll just be an on air personality.

He is the biggest Egotistical ******** in WWE History.

Thank God he only became a 6th time WWE Champion,

He is a woman beater and a Women Harasser

Wow!?!?! So you dont like Austin huh? Thats weird seeing as how hes the reason alot of the people you see on tv right now still have jobs. As far as the woman harasser....we cant say he harassed anyone....we can say he "kicked their ass" and you know what we dont know the situation and i dont know that i wouldnt get tired of Debra and Tess and just wanna shake the hell outta them either. And the whole "6 Time Champion"(im sure thats what you meant)thing, what difference does that make? lol....c'mon man. NO FLAMING ON MY PART...im just trying to figure where all this anger came from for AUSTIN....lets talk my friend. :thumbsup:

Im sorry...But Stone Cold Steve Austin is argubaly the greatest wrestler in history. The charisma he brought to the WWF/WWE and the excitement...no one can compare. He gave his all, and Id personally pay £500/$500 to watch his final match. Hope he does come back, and win...The Rock vs Stone Cold at WM23 would be amazing.

Yo yo yo man beat it, how dare you bash Austin like that man. Like everyone else says he paved the way for most of the wrestlers today and as well made Vince a very very rich man. To this day I bet you his merchandise is the number one selling item. You my friend SUCK....................

Austin will kick who's ever butt he faces at WM23. They want him to go out a bang man....

I don't see Austing having his final match just yet. He may take part of something in this years Wrestlemania (Piper's Pit again, Highlight Reel, etc). But if they want Austin to go out with a huge bang and a great match, they definitly have to have a HUGE buildup starting at like the Royal Rumble. That way theres a great buildup, and the fans are just itching to see him walk down the isle at a future Wrestlemania.

As much as I liked Owen Hart, but I wish he didn't fuck up his neck like that. Maybe Austin would still be ruling Monday nights like he should be.

Anyone know whos Austin last wrestling match was against?

vs The Rock at WM19. That's the last one I remember... he was scheduled for the one against the Coach but as already discussed, he refused after being asked to job

no owen did a piledriver and accidently broke his neck...it wasnt bret...i hope he comes back soon and i reckon its gonna be tied in with the mcmahon/trump storyline

Stone Cold Steve Austin is the greatest wrestler ever and i believe he will be back for 1 more match at WM23 and i hope its against a good apponent and not just a crappy match. I think Maybe a Hulk VS Austin match would be alright or even Oton VS Austin would be alright imagine the trash talk Orton would recieve. WHAT?

austin wouldnt be able to take the stress from RKOs from orton, if they did an austin vs orton fued. obviously, it doesnt REALLY hurt the neck, but it could if somethin went wrong, and we all know austin's neck is whats keeping him out of the wwe as of right now

heres my question i must ask: everyone said he was going to come back the night after royal rumble. its now been 2, maybe 3 raws after, and still no austin. when do u think he will be back?

where the hell is austin i thought he was gunna be on raw wtf is up with that i been waiting for his return and nothing...well when he does return i hope he beats the hell outta cena and get a huge pop for it bah gawd that would be tight

He has to be coming in very soon, as Mania is just under a couple months away. If they want Austin to bring in a huge draw, they may want him to show his face sometime soon.

He has to be coming in very soon, as Mania is just under a couple months away. If they want Austin to bring in a huge draw, they may want him to show his face sometime soon.

Just wait, remember trump has a business proposition for McMahon, so wait to see if the has something to do with austin. They wanted austin in a nice sized stroyline, this seems rather likely.

I grew up idolizing Ston Cold Steve Austin and would love to see back in the ring. I hope he does, because he is by far the most influencial wrestler in the history of the business, bar Bret Hart.

who else would love austin to come out when cenas out and beat the holy hell out of him

i wouldnt mind seeing austin come back and beat the shit out of cena at all...he grabs the mic and sed what kind of bullshit is this bla bla bla...honestly im tired of seeing cena with the belt around his waist..ok i understand u tried to push cena to b at the top but there is only so much u can push the man.."enough is enough and it's time for a change"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back