• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stone Cold should be GM not Sting

stonecoldhell

Occasional Pre-Show
Let's face it man all of you...

Sting shouldn't be GM and he's an old man anyway. Sting shouldn't be in a WWE ring and it would be better if Stone Cold was GM.

I'm not hating on Sting, but he looks like shit these days.

Stone Cold owns it better, he owns the fans like bitches. He could have them turn in to watch. It would be cool if Stone Cold could win the title from Lesnar. And then bring back the attitude era.

Sting should just leave. He's a shit choice against Austin.
Sting could have a match in Wrestlemania and then just leave, he has nothing to do in a WWE ring.

It would be more natural order in this way to have a GM that represent WWE and not the shit like WCW was.

Austin>Sting for GM.

Барбоса;5057449 said:
If Stone Cold was going to return to WWE full time, I would rather he get a spot on the booking committee.

.......Barbs, explain yourself.

Fuck the democrats and republicans, Stone Cold should form his own party called Beer party which will have all redneck members btw.. and he can become president of the United States and own the world like they're his bitches.

Барбоса;5057449 said:
If Stone Cold was going to return to WWE full time, I would rather he get a spot on the booking committee.

No. Just no.

I favour Sting on the mic now over Austin. And that's all it really comes down to. I'd imagine in this day and age, Sting is out-popping Austin anyway, at least for the next 12 months until the splendor wears off. But maybe GM isn't a good fit for Sting now anyway, not after everyone has waited so long. That's probably the best reason why it should be Austin, if there is a GM for a while.

It would be cool if Stone Cold could win the title from Lesnar. And then bring back the attitude era.

Yeah! Stone Cold can beat Lesnar in a 30 second squash match at Mania! Than he can go on RAW and defeat Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, and John Cena in one night! He doesn't even need to hold the title that long, just like 10 years or so right? THAN... and here's the big one... THAN Stone Cold comes out and gets wasted in the middle of the ring while beating AJ Lee with a steel chair, thus ushering in the new Attitude Era! YES BEST FOR BUSINESS RIGHT!?

Sting shouldn't be GM and he's an old man anyway. Sting shouldn't be in a WWE ring and it would be better if Stone Cold was GM.

Stone Cold owns it better, he owns the fans like bitches. He could have them turn in to watch. It would be cool if Stone Cold could win the title from Lesnar. And then bring back the attitude era.

Sting could have a match in Wrestlemania and then just leave, he has nothing to do in a WWE ring.

It would be more natural order in this way to have a GM that represent WWE and not the shit like WCW was.

Austin>Sting for GM.

Shut up.

How long before stonecoldhell winds up in the prison? I really like Austin but thread after thread, post after post filled with nothing but verbal ******io for him? I mean come on :banghead:

The only time Sting was ever relevant was his time in a tag team with the Warrior. If it was not for the expertise and amazing ability of the future Hall of Famer Sting would have never gotten his career off the ground. Since we all know Stone Cold owns Warrior the math tells us he also owns Sting.

Sting was a curtain jerker level employee in WCW while Austin carried the company with the TV and Tag titles. Austin then left WCW, on his own, for the big leagues. Austin then took WWF/E and wrestling to heights never seen before. Austin-Mania was running wild. All this while Sting stayed in that WCW Indy promotion. Once again Austin owns Sting.

Sting almost made it big time when he signed with Tits N Ass Wrestling but it still wasn’t anywhere as big as Austin who stared in Hollywood Blockbusters highlighted by the Expendables where he had supporting actors like Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Austin carried all those losers to the box office smash.

Austin >>>>> God

Originally Posted by stonecoldhell

Austin>Sting for GM.

Shut tup!!!

:lol:

I think WWE should rehire Austin full time and fire everybody else. Just have Austin do promos, drink beers and wrestle air for 3 hours on Raw every week. We could call it the One Man Attitude Era.

I think WWE should rehire Austin full time and fire everybody else. Just have Austin do promos, drink beers and wrestle air for 3 hours on Raw every week. We could call it the One Man Attitude Era.

wfSCuea.jpg

.......Barbs, explain yourself.

What is there to explain?

I have little interest in Austin coming back full time to rehash his time as RAW GM and he definitely is not going to wrestle.

Listening to him on his podcasts, he clearly has a strong mind of the business and might be able to help bring some consistency to the booking of the shows.

Барбоса;5058305 said:
What is there to explain?

I have little interest in Austin coming back full time to rehash his time as RAW GM and he definitely is not going to wrestle.

Listening to him on his podcasts, he clearly has a strong mind of the business and might be able to help bring some consistency to the booking of the shows.

While I agree that some of his ideas are pretty solid on the podcast (esp. putting Barrett in the no#30 slot at Rumble. That was a fucking no brainer WWE!) his ideas though stem away from the current product mostly.

It would be great if he pitched a few ideas here and there around Mania time maybe, but I don't think having him on the booking committee will yield a lot of success. If anything, with 26 writers, he might walk out on that one too.

We should devest ourselves of the idea that the best people to write a wrestling broadcast are wrestlers. We don't demand that actors write or screenplays. We already have people for that - called writers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back