• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stone Cold shoots on CM Punk

holdingholder

Occasional Pre-Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jprIMrePjCI&feature=g-all-f

Just bumped into this video on youtube a little while ago and found it to be very interesting. Now aside from the fact of it being very hilarious, I'm a liittle confused as to the motive behind it. It obviously seems to not be with the help or encouragement of WWE due to all the vulgarity, so do you think that Stone Cold genuinely has a problem with CM Punk?

I've always thought that Punk, even since the night of his infamous promo, came across as a whining bitch, complaining when he's been afforded every opportunity to succeed in WWE. He's had a rocket up his ass from the day he joined the main roster. He's been swimming in gold since he's been on the main roster and when ever he wasn't wearing some form of strap he was fueding with the top talent in WWE. I think Stone Cold might just have a problem with all of punk's whining and bitching.

I wouldn't take too much into this, if this was a legit shoot against Punk it wouldn't have been produced the way it did. Plus Austin has always praised Punk's character in the past including his epic shoot last year. It would take this as a tongue and cheek thing I have seen many shoots on youtube to know what a legit shoot and not.

That was pretty funny, but honestly I think if he had legit heat with Punk and was shooting he would actually explain why he disliked him, and wouldn't tell him to wash himself, brush his teeth and comb his hair, and then say he has to leave to take a shit. Nah, the only thing I've heard from interviews by Stone Cold about CM Punk is praise.

Thanks for the link though, was a good video.

I've always thought that Punk, even since the night of his infamous promo, came across as a whining bitch, complaining when he's been afforded every opportunity to succeed in WWE. He's had a rocket up his ass from the day he joined the main roster. He's been swimming in gold since he's been on the main roster and when ever he wasn't wearing some form of strap he was fueding with the top talent in WWE. I think Stone Cold might just have a problem with all of punk's whining and bitching.

He is ok and he's been a great heel before 2011

I always thought that if he is a true student of wrestling he should be better than he is. He grew up watching and training pro wrestling but he's not better than guys that grew up lifting weights or training amateur wrestling. I don't think he had a clue how to be a good babyface for the WWE. He blew that last year.

Yeah this is nothing. Stone Cold's not one for shooting on wrestlers nowadays, besides he's praised Punk quite often in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back