Stone Cold and Dixie Carter

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
@TNADixie
Had a blast talking to my fellow TEXAN @steveaustinBSR in LA today for his podcast (airs next Tues). #SeeUAtTheRanch
— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) April 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/TNADixie/status/593549614076137474/photo/1

Well played Steve! This ought to get Vince fuming!

CDy2OqjUUAAvvVY.jpg

Vince is probably wondering who the woman in the picture with Stone Cold is. If he even sees the picture.

JR already has, so. Yea.

And damn, that sucks. an episode ill have to miss. I could not have any less interest in hearing anything she has to say. Try paying your fucking people on time, how about that.

I heard her on a PW Torch podcast. I sent an email asking if TNA would ever have a taping in Puerto Rico given their champions were appearing on WWL. She answered as if I was talking about TV being broadcast on the island. IT ALREADY AIRS THERE!

She is in fact, quite dumb.

Not sure if people know this, but it's very unlikely Vince gives a shit about Dixie or TNA, especially now.. Vince knows Steve won't waste his time there... It's just a picture.

It's just a podcast. Nothing to sweat over. But if it get TNA a little more exposure, then hooray for them.

This interview must have gotten someone's attention because...

WWE has announced that Steve Austin's next live podcast on the WWE Network will take place on Monday, June 1st immediately after RAW.
His guest will be Paul Heyman.

Gee I wonder what happened to all that Dirt Sheet crap over WWE having heat with Austin again?!?!

Or maybe that was the plan, do two podcasts with Austin, then take a break & do two with Jericho, now it's Austin's turn again. You guys really gotta stop over thinking this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back