Sting's NEVER going to show up in WWE!

d_henderson1810

Mid-Card Championship Winner
A lot of people speculated that Sting would show up at Hulk Hogan's birthday bash, but he didn't.

This is after other times where Sting is predicted to show up, and he hasn't.

You know what. I actually believe that Sting will NEVER appear in a WWE ring.

Let's clarify something. Sting has signed a Legends contract. That's it!

It means that Sting has allowed WWE permission to use his image and do DVDs and promotions on him.

Why does that mean he has agreed to wrestle for them?

Look, Sting had numerous chances. Why would he change his mind? Leopards don't change their spots. He has always held out before, been the guy who said "No" to McMahon. He has lived off that for years.

Sting is like an indy band who refuses to go mainstream. To join WWE would make him a "sell-out" like Goldberg was, because both have criticised WWE for years, and said that they would never join. But once Goldberg sniffed a dollar in it, his greed for lucre took over and he signed.

Now, Sting, who hasn't given one minute to WWE, now wants to make money off them. He wants to be in their HoF, have a DVD of his career? It is very generous of Vince McMahon to give a Legends contract to a non-WWE worker.

Besides, a lot of guys have Legends contracts, that never show up on "Raw" or "Smackdown". Should we anticipate when they will show up on our screens as well?

All Sting ever did was bag Vince's use of WCW wrestlers, so why would he go against his beliefs now? Why would he do a Wrestlemania match now? I thought he didn't care about Vince McMahon, WWE and Wrestlemania. But he cares enough to take their money for his image to be used.

Also, Sting is DLC for the video game WWE2K15. That doesn't mean anything, as Ultimate Warrior dealt directly with 2K, not WWE, for his image to be used in WWE2K14, so it could be the same deal here.

Sting will only show up at Wrestlemania if he is put in the HoF, and will stand on stage with the other inductees. A match with Undertaker wouldn't work now, since both are old, and Taker's irrelevant at Wrestlemania, now that his Streak is gone.

Look, face facts, Sting ain't never coming.

I agree with most of your points, except 2 or 3 times now directly from Sting's mouth, I've heard him say he wants a match at Wrestlemania, and presumably still against Undertaker.

Now, to me personally I think that would be foolish as it's clear at this point Undertaker's best days are far behind him, and with his abysmal showing against Lesnar I no longer have faith he could work a classic with Sting, however because Sting has made it clear that he hopes to work a match in a WWE ring, the question then becomes "with who?", and obviously with the mystique of the streak being gone, and obviously the hope that if Sting is only going to have 1 match, he should probably go over, that creates a bit of a booking quandary.

A couple of years ago, I totally would've agreed with you, that we'd been teased for too long and it was never gonna happen, but in light of the multiple interviews, the action figure, the t shirt, the DVD, the comic con panel, the commercial, and the video game, at this point I've gotta believe where there's smoke there's fire. It basically started out the exact same way with Lesnar and Warrior, and they both made it back in a WWE ring, obviously Warrior didm't wrestle (but he made it clear in his HOF speech he had no intention to), Sting on the other hand has said he does wish to, so I guess we can only speculate at this point, but I would hold out until WM31 before you start writing off the possibility of a Sting match. I think the odds of it happening now are currently a hell of a lot better than they've been anytime in the last 13 years.

From your mouth to God's ears. I hope it never happens. To me it would make Sting a even bigger legend if he never bends the knee to Vince Macmahon. Sting is a Christian and he represents everything that is good in wrestling. Vince on the other hand represents everything wicked in wrestling imo.

Even though Vince's persona is that of the evil corporate boss i think there is more truth in that than anyone knows. From pushing steroids and cocaine to his wrestlers during the 80's and 90's to having Pat Patterson have his way with the talent that wanted to get "pushed" to labelling his talent as independent contractors so as to deny them a union,benefits or having to pay them decent.

Isn't it funny that we know how much every athlete earns in every sport from football,baseball,hockey,basketball but yet wrestlers salaries are a closely kept secret. Except of course to the one or two big wrestlers like John Cena. I believe this is why Vince crushed wrestlers pushes in order to prevent them from reaching John Cena,the Rock salary level as he has tried to crush Daniel Bryan,Sheamus,Ziggler,Ceasaro,Sandow and soon Reighns.

I am convinced that Vince had Brock Lesnar break the streak last year in order to avoid having to to pay Sting big money. Because with the streak broken the match between Sting and Taker isn't really as needed and won't be as legendary. I think this was one of Vince's many dirty tricks he pulled.....only this time he did to a guy that wasn't even working for him yet, and perhaps this is why Sting still hasn't signed.

I hope Sting has righteousness to stay away from Wwe. Sure make your money if you can let them sell their DVD's,books and posters and take your cut but stay away. Too many Legends have been broken after for years staying as far away as possible from Wwe because of financial reasons such as Bret Hart,Rowdy Piper,Bruno Sammartino, and lastly the Ultimate Warrior. Sting will be a bigger legend if he doesn't sell his soul like they did.

I will never understand why some people feel the need to state, so convincingly and with such authority, things they have no possible way of knowing. This is just as silly as the threads not too long ago claiming "of course Sting will have a match!"

Yes, Sting has signed a Legends contract. Yes, thst doesn't mean he'll have a match. You know what? It also doesn't mean he WON'T have a match. Leopards don't change their spots? What? Bruno Sammartino changed his spots. Bret Hart changed his sports. Ultimate Warrior changed his spots. How many guys have left the WWE on bad terms, gave the appearance that they'd never return, and ended up doing just that? Dozens? Hogan, Foley, Austin, Flair, Lesnar, Honky Tonk Mnn, Steamboat, DiBiase, Okerland, Nash, Hall, RVD...all appeared to burn their bridges with the WWE to varying degrees, all certainly sounded like they would never go back, all went back.

You keep talking about Vince this and Vince that...you have to remember that Vince isn't the WWE anymore. Other people are becoming more and more influential as he steps further and further into the background. Bruno and Warrior both reconciled with the WWE with no involvement whatsoever from Vince. Triple H is playing a huge role in everything the WWE does these days. We don't know how Sting feels about Triple H, but judging from the Legends contract and the multiple appearances he's already made for the WWE, I'd say they have a decent working relationship.

Will Sting wrestle in the WWE? I have no idea. I honestly wouldn't be surprised either way. But there certainly hasn't been anything that would point definitively in either direction.

From your mouth to God's ears. I hope it never happens. To me it would make Sting a even bigger legend if he never bends the knee to Vince Macmahon. Sting is a Christian and he represents everything that is good in wrestling. Vince on the other hand represents everything wicked in wrestling imo.

Even though Vince's persona is that of the evil corporate boss i think there is more truth in that than anyone knows. From pushing steroids and cocaine to his wrestlers during the 80's and 90's to having Pat Patterson have his way with the talent that wanted to get "pushed" to labelling his talent as independent contractors so as to deny them a union,benefits or having to pay them decent.

Isn't it funny that we know how much every athlete earns in every sport from football,baseball,hockey,basketball but yet wrestlers salaries are a closely kept secret. Except of course to the one or two big wrestlers like John Cena. I believe this is why Vince crushed wrestlers pushes in order to prevent them from reaching John Cena,the Rock salary level as he has tried to crush Daniel Bryan,Sheamus,Ziggler,Ceasaro,Sandow and soon Reighns.

I am convinced that Vince had Brock Lesnar break the streak last year in order to avoid having to to pay Sting big money. Because with the streak broken the match between Sting and Taker isn't really as needed and won't be as legendary. I think this was one of Vince's many dirty tricks he pulled.....only this time he did to a guy that wasn't even working for him yet, and perhaps this is why Sting still hasn't signed.

I hope Sting has righteousness to stay away from Wwe. Sure make your money if you can let them sell their DVD's,books and posters and take your cut but stay away. Too many Legends have been broken after for years staying as far away as possible from Wwe because of financial reasons such as Bret Hart,Rowdy Piper,Bruno Sammartino, and lastly the Ultimate Warrior. Sting will be a bigger legend if he doesn't sell his soul like they did.

The fuck is wrong with you? I don't mind religion (though I don't believe in it myself) but you don't even know Sting or Vince. Have any proof that Sting is a giant ray of sunshine while Vince is a meanie poopy pants? Nope. Then don't talk about them personally.

What wrestlers make is none of our business. None. There is no reason to know how much they make. He doesn't "crush" wrestlers. That wouldn't make him money. Guys are paid relative to how much money they can bring in. The more popular you are, the more you make. The reason you make more is because when you are popular, the company makes more money off you. A win-win for everyone.

He didn't crush Bryan. Bryan has been a 3 time WWE champion, a world champion, US champion, tag team champion, won the Money in the Bank, beat Cena cleanly, had two matches at one Wrestlemania and main evented Wrestlemania. He was in high profile matches/feuds for the past few years. If you consider that crushing, what do you consider as not crushing?

Sheamus hasn't really evolved his character that much. Ziggler likes concussions too much. Sandow could be doing better. Cesaro needs to improve his mic skills plus he is probably lost in the shuffle more than anything else right now.

Maybe the streak was broken due to Taker being near 50 and not wanting to wrestle anymore. Nope couldn't be that. Why would breaking the streak make Sting worth less? If Sting wanted a match with Taker, he should have come to the WWE earlier. Why would Taker wait for Sting? Why would Taker care? It's not Vince's or Taker's fault Sting decided to start showing interest in them now. It is Sting's fault. Cena vs Taker is more of a draw and they never did that match. Presumably because TAKER DIDN'T WANT TO WRESTLE ANYMORE. Human bodies are not supposed to wrestle. When a body is doing something as physical and unnatural as wrestling, especially when said body is 6'10 and nearly 50 years old, then it will breakdown. Maybe Taker was finally getting the signals from his body that it cannot do this much longer. He has long said he will retire the day he thinks he can't perform at a top level. Maybe that day was Wrestlemania 30.

Any proof about Bret, Sammartino, Warrior or Piper needing money? People grow up. They forgive. Maybe that is what happened. They forgave each other.

The reason nobody has said anything about Pat Patterson doing anything to them is? Also do you have any proof of the cocaine or steroid stuff?

If Vince paid them unlivable wages, WHY WOULD THEY STAY? Again, any proof?

Sting has said he doesn't hate Vince or the WWE. In fact, he said that he has had numerous conversations with Vince and they would always end the conversation by stating they would do business down the road. Sting probably made millions in WCW and good money in TNA. Combine that with a lower workload and that is probably the reason he never went to the WWE. He was rich and got more time off. Sounds like a good reason to me.

Sting has admitted to drug use. What a role model.

HHH's in-kayfabe interview with Michael Cole where he hinted at a possible Sting appearance on WWE television was enough to suggest to me that it will probably happen at some point. If it does, I still imagine that it will be closer to WrestleMania season for a match against the Undertaker (if 'Taker still feels he can go that is).

Sting is the one dragging his feet on a deal, not the WWE. WWE want him. They don't make you the star of one of their games if they're not interested.

Sting has publicly lobbied for a match with The Undertaker, and said he's "all for" appearing on WWE TV. Still, the lofty "d_henderson1810" knows for a "fact" that Sting won't be appearing. I guess he knows something Sting doesn't. WWE have wanted Sting for years, hence several negotiations. There's mutual interest, and Sting will be on TV eventually in my opinion (s'all opinion, bud).

Sting has appeared in original WWE Network programming, in an original vignette on Raw, and live on the WWE panel at Comic-Con. Oh, and he wrestled on the WWE-owned and WWE-booked March 26, 2001 Nitro. I don't see why an appearance on Raw to pop the crowd and sell WWE 2K15 is such a stretch. Don't even need a talent contract for that.

As for the "sell-out" stuff, I've never heard such nonsense. From late 1995 to mid 1998, Sting was the "franchise" of the biggest wrestling promotion in the world, trampling WWE and making far more money than WWE could have given him at any point in history. The guy did a friggin' Sprite ad in 1999. If, Sting ever "sold out", it was back then. It's not like he's made his name as some struggling, underground cred-laden indie guy for the last 30 years. I should point out that Sting has been accepting cheques from WWE for over a decade as they peddle his image on DVDs.

I'll admit, for the past few years, I've always been under the belief that we would never see him in a WWE ring. The thing is, it's been teased too much now that it would actually be a slight disappointment if he never did, whereas, even a year ago, it wouldn't have been because we would never have been offered the tease by Sting and the WWE themselves. The seeds have been firmly planted, it's too late to go back now.

However, my thinking is that what happens with Sting and his official WWE debut all comes down to one man: the Undertaker. Sting wants it, I'm sure Vince would want it, and there's enough fans out there that want it. Does the Undertaker want it though? Better yet, would the Undertaker be physically up to it?

My thinking is Sting will show, just not until nearer the road to WrestleMania, because WWE wouldn't want to jump the gun and debut him earlier than necessary and miss out on the big WWE debut against the Undertaker. Even if the match Sting says he wants never happens, he can still show, just to promote WWE 2K15 more than anything else, but just like with most legends, once they've shown up, they won't go away any time soon.

I'm sure even Sting, a man who's gone on record in the past to say he will never work for Vince McMahon, will be disappointed if he never shows. He's so goddamn close now, I can't imagine it working out any other way. Warrior did it last year, and he waited until the Hall of Fame the next year to show. Each to their own though, we will know if / when he debuts.

In a world where Bret Hart made amends with Shawn Michaels in the middle of a WWE ring, and then "wrestled" Vince McMahon, anything is possible. Bret hated the WWE. Same with Bruno Sammartino. Both of them made amends in one way or another.

Sting has no bone to pick with WWE. He knows the fans want it. He'll give the fans what they want. Once he gets us nice and blueballed about it. He's the ultimate tease.

Wow, you really don't like Vince McMahon, do you?!?

So many ways to pick apart your diatribe, however.

Firstly, Sting being the 'pervayour of virtue' - let's not forget he took part in a 'human torch' match with Vampiro where the loser would be the first to be set on fire. Very virtuous.

Now, onto your allegations of Vince: be careful what you type, that's some serious libel there. Peddling coke and 'roids? Well the federal government dropped the case against him for steroids in 1994, and he's never stood trial for pushing cocaine, so those are just unfounded allegations. Then you suggest that Vince 'allowed Pat Patterson to have his way with the boys who wanted to be pushed' - any evidence for this? Yes, Patterson briefly left the WWE due to a sex scandal with a member of ring crew (I think), but as far as I'm aware, no one else came forward at the time to suggest similar, and no one has since. Again, you are espousing libelous allegations without foundation.

The 'independent contractor' labelling is unfortunate, but it's something that US employment law allows him to do. However, im surprised it hasn't been challenged, legally. For example, how can an 'independent contractor' then be witheld from getting a new job for a 3 month period after the termination of their contract? He wouldn't be allowed to get away with it in Europe, where there are major employment laws to protect the rights of the workers. Regarding a union, that's not Vince's call - he would simply have to adhere to union standards or risk having no workers; but no one has yet been brave enough to form one. You can't blame Vince for US employment law, ALL employers take as much advantage of the rules as they are allowed.

Now, onto your most ridiculous claim (yes, even more so than the criminal allegations) - that Vince sabotages talent in order to avoid paying them. Do you understand how the entertainment business works? It's quite simple: if people are interested enough to see you, they will pay to see you. Get enough people interested and business booms. This means that not only do talent become superstars, but the shareholders enjoy the dividends - in short, as major shareholder, if business is booming, Vince gets richer. There is NO WAY he would sabotage a push in order to avoid paying a contract increase, as he would lose money himself! Basic business.

"Vince had Lesnar break the streak" - the Undertaker is perhaps the only wrestler who has the 'right' to refuse in this day and age - if he thought the timing was wrong, the streak wouldn't have been broken. If anything, the streak breaking could help Sting, as now there is a more believable chance that he will beat the Undertaker, should a match ever happen. Please try and remember, the streak didn't make the Undertaker; the Undertaker made the streak.

Finally you implore Sting to 'not sell out' by signing a talent contract. What is the difference, though, between signing a legend's contract and a talent one? You're still on the WWE payroll, you're still likely to get used on tv, media or ambassadorial appearances at any given time. Surely by allowing himself to be contractually tied to WWE, Sting has, by your definition, sold out?

Think before you type - especially the libelous criminal allegations

If WWE didn't want a certain wrestler on a video game, they wouldn't be on it - 2k games will choose the roster in tandem with WWE

Jesus Christ, what a load of shit. Most of what you're saying is speculation and innuendo at best.

Now I'm not a fan of McMahon's but he has done more for professional wrestling than any other promoter out there. Sting's boss Dixie Carter, who I might add, knows nothing about the sport, has all but ruined TNA. You know the company that paid Sting's salary for all those years.

If the wrestlers don't like working for McMahon they don't have to sign a contract with the WWE and can go find work somewhere else. The reason they do sign is because that's where the money and fame are.

I'll totally ignore the steroids, drug related and Pat Patterson comments, because as I said in my opening statement it is speculation on your part.

Who cares what the wrestler's make. Yes I'm sure it not as much as other professional sports, but that is their decision to go into this business. Take someone like Roman Reigns. He was an all star at Georgia Tech, and could have been making more money than he probably is right now playing football. No one held a gun to his head and made him sign a contract instead with the WWE.

As for the streak. I'm thinking that it was Undertaker's decision to have Lesnar break it. The guy had held it for 21 years, highly doubt he would allow anyone else to make the decision for him on who would break it. And I think Vince McMahon has enough respect for him to let him make that decision.

You are also forgetting that Piper, Sammartino and the others wrestled in a different time. There wasn't the merchandise machine like there is nowadays, and the schedule wasn't nearly as intense, so not surprising that they made less money than today's wrestlers. Plus the cost of living back then wasn't nearly as high as it is now. So your statement can apply to any job from that era.

Sting will do what's best for Sting. Nothing anyone in the IWC will change that.

Wow, you really don't like Vince McMahon, do you?!?

So many ways to pick apart your diatribe, however.

Firstly, Sting being the 'pervayour of virtue' - let's not forget he took part in a 'human torch' match with Vampiro where the loser would be the first to be set on fire. Very virtuous.

Now, onto your allegations of Vince: be careful what you type, that's some serious libel there. Peddling coke and 'roids? Well the federal government dropped the case against him for steroids in 1994, and he's never stood trial for pushing cocaine, so those are just unfounded allegations. Then you suggest that Vince 'allowed Pat Patterson to have his way with the boys who wanted to be pushed' - any evidence for this? Yes, Patterson briefly left the WWE due to a sex scandal with a member of ring crew (I think), but as far as I'm aware, no one else came forward at the time to suggest similar, and no one has since. Again, you are espousing libelous allegations without foundation.

The 'independent contractor' labelling is unfortunate, but it's something that US employment law allows him to do. However, im surprised it hasn't been challenged, legally. For example, how can an 'independent contractor' then be witheld from getting a new job for a 3 month period after the termination of their contract? He wouldn't be allowed to get away with it in Europe, where there are major employment laws to protect the rights of the workers. Regarding a union, that's not Vince's call - he would simply have to adhere to union standards or risk having no workers; but no one has yet been brave enough to form one. You can't blame Vince for US employment law, ALL employers take as much advantage of the rules as they are allowed.

Now, onto your most ridiculous claim (yes, even more so than the criminal allegations) - that Vince sabotages talent in order to avoid paying them. Do you understand how the entertainment business works? It's quite simple: if people are interested enough to see you, they will pay to see you. Get enough people interested and business booms. This means that not only do talent become superstars, but the shareholders enjoy the dividends - in short, as major shareholder, if business is booming, Vince gets richer. There is NO WAY he would sabotage a push in order to avoid paying a contract increase, as he would lose money himself! Basic business.

"Vince had Lesnar break the streak" - the Undertaker is perhaps the only wrestler who has the 'right' to refuse in this day and age - if he thought the timing was wrong, the streak wouldn't have been broken. If anything, the streak breaking could help Sting, as now there is a more believable chance that he will beat the Undertaker, should a match ever happen. Please try and remember, the streak didn't make the Undertaker; the Undertaker made the streak.

Finally you implore Sting to 'not sell out' by signing a talent contract. What is the difference, though, between signing a legend's contract and a talent one? You're still on the WWE payroll, you're still likely to get used on tv, media or ambassadorial appearances at any given time. Surely by allowing himself to be contractually tied to WWE, Sting has, by your definition, sold out?

Think before you type - especially the libelous criminal allegations

Oh please don't threaten me with libel. Who are you do you work for Wwe? I just stated things that are a matter of public record. And thank you for actually informing uneducated readers of the sources of what i said. You answered your own questions by citing my sources. Please don't tell me that because a case is dropped or someone comes out innocent it means that they are always innocent and the charges were "unfounded". Everyone who is an adult knows that thousands of people get away with crimes, just because a court finds them innocent it doesn't mean they didn't actually do it.

There are many instances of wrestlers themselves talking about the dark period of Wwe in the 80's and 90's. However these wrestlers always shut up about what they have said in the past once they re-sign with Wwe. Perhaps that is even why Vince invented the whole "Legends' contract in order to get them to shut up. Everyone in the industry knows that Vince pushed hardcore drugs on his talent in the 90's because once addicted that is how he got "control" over them and this is why so many wrestlers have died like Davey Boy Smith.

These are all things said by wrestlers themselves such a Road Warrior Hawk,Ultimate Warrior and many others. So go threaten their estate with libel. I did not make up or make any allegations i simply repeated what wrestlers or people in the industry themselves have stated in the past. I'm not even going to address the whole Vince doesn't ruin his talents pushes because what you said is just childish thinking. Stop being such an apologist for Vince open your eyes the truth is Wrestling is a very dirty business any wrestler will tell you that unless of course they are under contract then they will only tell you that everything is roses and sunshine.

Everyone in the industry knows that Vince pushed hardcore drugs on his talent in the 90's because once addicted that is how he got "control" over them and this is why wrestlers have died like Davey Boy Smith.

Can I get a source on this? I've never heard this, I'm not picking sides at all just never heard of this and would like to read up on it. So maybe a webpage with quotes from wrestlers

PRMETFAN;4966019Please don't tell me that because a case is dropped or someone comes out innocent it means that they are always innocent and the charges were "unfounded". Everyone who is an adult knows that thousands of people get away with crimes said:
Wow, we should start thinking like this more often on every court case that happens, ever. Ian Watkins might have been found guilty by a court of law but just because the court found him guilty that doesn't mean he actually did it... right?

Your comments on this are absolutely ridiculous. Claiming that someone else's brief anecdotal suggestions count as a credible source and then continue to go on with these accusations without even a shred of evidence.

Oh please don't threaten me with libel. Who are you do you work for Wwe? I just stated things that are a matter of public record. And thank you for actually informing uneducated readers of the sources of what i said. You answered your own questions by citing my sources. Please don't tell me that because a case is dropped or someone comes out innocent it means that they are always innocent and the charges were "unfounded". Everyone who is an adult knows that thousands of people get away with crimes, just because a court finds them innocent it doesn't mean they didn't actually do it.

There are many instances of wrestlers themselves talking about the dark period of Wwe in the 80's and 90's. However these wrestlers always shut up about what they have said in the past once they re-sign with Wwe. Perhaps that is even why Vince invented the whole "Legends' contract in order to get them to shut up. Everyone in the industry knows that Vince pushed hardcore drugs on his talent in the 90's because once addicted that is how he got "control" over them and this is why so many wrestlers have died like Davey Boy Smith.

These are all things said by wrestlers themselves such a Road Warrior Hawk,Ultimate Warrior and many others. So go threaten their estate with libel. I did not make up or make any allegations i simply repeated what wrestlers or people in the industry themselves have stated in the past. I'm not even going to address the whole Vince doesn't ruin his talents pushes because what you said is just childish thinking. Stop being such an apologist for Vince open your eyes the truth is Wrestling is a very dirty business any wrestler will tell you that unless of course they are under contract then they will only tell you that everything is roses and sunshine.

I like how you ignored my response.

You are lying. Nailz is the only guy that I can recall saying Vince was guilty of this stuff. But Nailz also tried to strangle Vince once and while on the stand admitted he hated Vince and that he wanted him dead. Meanwhile Hogan said that the allegations were false. Hogan had no reason to lie. None. Nailz had a reason to lie. He hated Vince.

ALSO WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE OF THIS? None. You have none. You don't even have evidence that could suggest Vince doing this. Wouldn't a wrestler actually have come forward with proof by now? I mean D-Lo Brown isn't getting a legends contract anytime soon. Why isn't he saying anything? Also this would mean Vince somehow convinced every person he signed to do drugs. That would seem very hard to do. Plus don't you think just one guy would have said no by now? Or is Vince secretly a wizard capable of controlling their mind? Also Vince didn't elevate Scott Hall past a certain point due to drug use and later fired him for doing so. Same goes for Mr. Perfect. Explain that.

Have you ever thought that maybe Davey did the drugs under his own volition?

Things said by Warrior and Hawk? Like what? Also Warrior and Vince weren't the best of friends. So he might have lied about whatever you think he said. Plus many others? Like who? People you made up in your mind?

Also when Bret Hart was still fresh off the screwjob, he said he knows Vince and Shawn were having sex with each other. Hey it's an allegation. An untrue one. But it's an allegation so he must be guilty.

Every adult also knows that a lot of people who are found innocent are actually innocent. Some people even get wrongfully convicted too.

Foley didn't sign the legends contract. He isn't badmouthing Vince. Bret Hart didn't sign one either.

Vince isn't this evil druglord. Despite what you think, the government would have found actual evidence if he actually did push drugs. Wrestlers would have come forward in droves if this was true. Because this is a case in which there are numerous witnesses yet not one person with any ounce of credibility came forward. Not one. The people with credibility that did come forward said this was a lie. Sometimes things are sunshine and rainbows. You just decided in your mind that you must hate Vince at all cost. That is your problem. The reality is you are wrong. But you are so defensive, you won't allow yourself to see that.

Have you ever asked your imaginary god why did he make you so stupid?

Anyways, I do think Sting will wrestle but not against Taker. Taker shouldn't have to wait for Sting. It's Sting's fault he didn't come sooner.

Tonight we will get a sting tease for sure. He's been on the wwe promotional circle it's the 2nd big ppv/event they have to do something for sure. They've released the network on an international level the Monday night war series is coming if sting isn't used it would be a big mistake. Even a shot of him watching from the rafters would work. If they don't they're mad.

Sting the Christian worked for Eric Bischoff who stepped on people just as much as Vince did. Plus he made Girl Gone Wild videos which from what I hear are HUGE in the Christian religion.

You claim Vince pushed Steroids and Cocaine but while Hogan worked for WCW he was brought into court and he said that those allegations were false. Hogan was gone from the WWF and was making huge money in WCW and would have no reason to lie.

Sting might be a Christian now but in his day he was just as big of a douche as HBK was. He would tell you that himself.

You don't like Vince which is fine but there is no need to make stuff up.

I think he'll show up just not right now.

The WWE has too much going on right now so it would be unfair to Sting and the WWE for Sting to get the attention that he needs. WrestleMania season is his best bet. Any other time would be a waste of each other's time

But honestly Sting vs The Undertaker is honestly a match I do not care to see anymore, I might have years ago but now Sting has so many other opponents that he can face like Triple H, Cena, Orton, Batista, Lesnar, Wyatt, Jericho, etc.

Can I get a source on this? I've never heard this, I'm not picking sides at all just never heard of this and would like to read up on it. So maybe a webpage with quotes from wrestlers

I honestly forgot in which book i read it but it was either Diana Hart or Martha Harts book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back