Sting removed from TNA roster?

twiztid jay

Dark Match Winner
So I have just noticed that TNA has finally removed sting from the tna roster, what does this lead to? do yall think this is a sign that sting might be headed to wwe?? please post opinions..

if this needs to be moved to a different spot please do so....

I certainly hope it's a sign! Nothing against The Undertaker, I just don't see the reason for all this hype only to bring Taker back. As someone said in another thread, his comebacks in the last few years have become less and less of an impact on the WWE. A Sting return would be amazing. There's just a whole other world for Sting in WWE. Can you imagine feuds with Taker, HHH, Kane, and several others of the top guys in WWE that Sting has never faced? Would definitely make for good programming in 2011. But we'll see!

Well if he was to sign with the WWE then TNA would certainly remove him from the roster, and it would be unlikely he would removed if TNA was thinking he would return, as Sting is one of their biggest names, and recognisable to the casual fan who has stumbled across the TNA site.

I am beginning to think he has signed, and it will be a HUGE anti-climax if we do not see Sting appear on Raw on the 22-2-11 show, but I am trying to contain my excitement, so if it has all just been hype and he doesnt show up, then I will not be too disappointed.

The thing about Sting is, that with all this hype, wrestling is more exciting right now than it has been for a long time. I cant remember the last time people were looking forward to a show and potential debut as much as they are right now!

Vince must have realised this, he needs to do everything he can to get Sting into the WWE

It could mean one of three things.

1) The most boring - Sting just doesn't work for TNA anymore, but he's going nowhere special. This is what it is most likely to be.

2) Sting has signed for the WWE. This is what the vast majority of fans want to see, I'm sure, and TNA have taken him off because he is no longer with them. The best evidence for this is that he didn't have a leaving storyline, and he's gone via a minor website alteration, not some far reaching angle.

3) This is the TNA wildcard option. TNA knows that there's a shit load of talk about Sting going to the WWE. However, if he had in fact, as was initially reported, re-signed with TNA, then they would be able to play this ace. Simply put, if Sting shows up on the next TNA PPV, it would be an incredible surprise, and TNA would have acheived it without signing anyone or without even investing much into it. It would be a smart move, which is why I doubt they've done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back