Steve Corino's Sponsor Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
At Supercard of Honor VI tonight in Chicago, Steve Corino came out and once again spoke about his sponsor that is trying to help him turn his life around. Just as he was about to announce who the sponsor was, Mike Bennett's music cut him off and the two men verbally sparred until a man came out from the crowd and climbed into the ring. The man is Corino's sponsor. The man is
JIMMY JACOBS!

He cut a promo about how evil he was in the past and that he is not back in ROH yet, as the higher ups need to allow him to come back. Are you excited to see him back in ROH and how big can he be in this company going through a huge change?

Thats pretty awesome.

Jimmy Jacobs was always a sick bastard, that stuff he did with the Age of the Fall was awesome. It can only be good for ROH if Jacobs is back with the company, he is a proven quality performer.

Also, good news for Corino too. He has always been one of my favourites.

I'm so happy Jacobs is back in ROH. He was one of the main reasons I got into ROH after seeing him and Tyler Black on the first ROH on HDNet show. His promo on that show drew me in and made me a fan, despite not knowing a single thing about him. It kind of bummed me out when he left ROH. I hope this means he is actually over all of his demons and is clean now.

This storyline intrigues me. I surely thought it was going to be a returning Kevin Steen, but this news is even better to me. Jacobs can help get Corino over his evil ways only for Steen to come in and screw it all up. It should lead to a nice series of hardcore matches over the next year or so. I think this storyline has potential to be one of the best in the company's history based on promo skill alone.

I just have to say welcome back Jimmy Jacobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back