Steve Blackman's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsboy_88

Asshole
I was searching M. Night Shyamalan on imdb.com and noticed that he's the writer for the movie He-Man and the Masters of the Universe which has already been announced. well now you're asking "what does steve blackman have to do with shyamalan?" Well it turns out that he will be playing the role of the villain Skeletor. Here's the link if you're interested. http://imdb.com/title/tt0427340/

Okay is this some kind of sick joke? Steve Blackman...is going to act? The man with the face of concrete who didn't smile once during his entire WWF tenure? Dude is as stiff as a mannequin. Bad choice by the movie guys. They should bring Blackman back into the fold, maybe into ECW. He'd fair a lot better there I think, with his similiar fascination with the Singapore cane that Sandman has with it...imagine a Cane vs. Cane match? Sweet...

This is probably way off. It's the same site that had Trish Stratus playing Sonya in Mortal Kombat 3...a movie that has been "announced" for 5+ years.

Okay is this some kind of sick joke? Steve Blackman...is going to act? The man with the face of concrete who didn't smile once during his entire WWF tenure? Dude is as stiff as a mannequin. Bad choice by the movie guys. They should bring Blackman back into the fold, maybe into ECW. He'd fair a lot better there I think, with his similiar fascination with the Singapore cane that Sandman has with it...imagine a Cane vs. Cane match? Sweet...

Since Al snow is going to be in it why not have Head be Skeletor. But I didn't even know that they were making a He-Man and the Masters of the Universe movie. I don't think that Justin Hayward(The Moody Blues) has the hair or the youth to play He-Man anymore. He would have been Brilliant to Play him.

If it's true he'll probably just be filling out the suit. They will probably get a well known actor to provide the voice.

I bet hell just be the same character he was in WWE, imagine instead of actual lines he just yells "ITS PARTY TIME !" and smacks people with garbage can lids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back