Steve Austin: The Master Of Disguise

What is your favorite "Austin Diguise" moment?

• Doctor Austin visits McMahon

• Austin in riot gear attacks Owen

• Austin the "Camera Man" attacks Vince

• Austin the EMT attacks Bret

• Austin in camoflauge seizes Mr. McMahon

• other...

Results are only viewable after voting.

asiatic7

The Doctor Of Veganomics!!!
I don't know if this has been touched on before, if it has, I apologize. I was looking at Smackdown and they ran a segment where past stars reminisce on their favorite RAW moment to commemorate the upcoming 1000th episode. I belive it was Mick Foley who said his fave was "Doctor Steve Austin", that got me thinking... That wasn't the only time Austin used a disguise to get his man!

There was the doctor's visit on Vince that was an absolute classic! There also was the time Owen Hart put a restraining order against Austin and Steve dressed in riot gear to get close to Owen, and stun him out of his boots!
Stone Cold used a disguise to attack another Hart family member, Bret. Stone Cold had already attacked Bret on RAW and an ambulance had to pick up the Hitman. Stone Cold wasn't done, so he diguised himself as an ambulance driver and attacked Bret once again!

Another incident where Steve had to go incognito was before the PPV when he lost the title to Kane (I forget which one). Vince was talking trash in the ring about Steve while surrounded by a steel cage. The only two people in the cage were Vince and the camera man... or at least Vince thought it was a camera man. Decked out in a WWF camera man jumpsuit sporting a fake ponytail and beard with a camera in tow...it was Steve Austin! The rattlesnake began to pummel vince inside the cage much to everyones shock and delight.

There was also the "BANG 3:16" moment when Austin dressed in camoflauge and staked out the arena where RAW was being held to intimidate Vince. After a call to Vince's office- "Vince...time's up you sorry son-of-a-bitch! I'm coming to get ya!" Vince tried to escape via limo, but Austin was already inside and brought Vince back to the arena and "BANG!!!" (3:16), the rest is history..

There are probably other incidents where where Austin put on a disgise, I'm sorry if I missed them. But anyway, what was your favorite "Austin Disgise" moment?

I picked Austin dressed as doctor to attack Vince in the hospital. It was hilarious, and add in Mick Foley visiting and I voted for this as one of my favorite Austin moments period in another thread. It was that good. When Austin zapped Vince with the defibrillator my friends and I were laughing so hard we were in tears. Hitting him with the bedpan, the whole thing was just awesome. Great Austin moment.

I picked Austin dressed as doctor to attack Vince in the hospital. It was hilarious, and add in Mick Foley visiting and I voted for this as one of my favorite Austin moments period in another thread. It was that good. When Austin zapped Vince with the defibrillator my friends and I were laughing so hard we were in tears. Hitting him with the bedpan, the whole thing was just awesome. Great Austin moment.

Austin has had many great Moments and my top 3 are WM13 He disguised himself as a Cocky heel but the fans and Bret himself was able to pull the Double Switch on US and make and pass the Torch To Austin and make him the nxt face of the company. You can tell he wanted a lil help after that match but fooled us to show why he would become "The Toughest S.O.B."

Another was when he was Dr. Austin and it sux they cut out the end of that seg when repalyed as the final thing was a Enema to Vince and plus that was the Birth of Socko.

Another was when he disguised himself and christened himself the leader of the Alliance but prob was in Cahoots w/ Vince the whole time and turned on them at Survivor Series 2001.

Then there was the time when Austin disguised himself as Brian Pillman stalker w/ Brian shooting a guy when Raw when off the air that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back