Stereotypes That Seem To Be True

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Women are bad drivers.

It's fucking true. Not all women, of course. It just seems that every time I see a bad driver on the road, they happen to have a vagina. In fact, I saw a motorcyclist hit by a car on Sunday after a woman decided to drive on the other side of the road for no fucking reason.

Still, the point remains. Women are worse drivers than men.

Any others?

I'm pretty certain that women are actually statistically better at driving than men. I don't think we have historically given them cheaper car insurance exclusively out of the hope that they will engage in sexual congress with us.

If you're looking for a female stereotype to run with then the fact that they aren't funny is probably on much safer ground.

Scottish people love Irn-Bru. How do I know this? Scotland is the only country in the world where Coca-Cola is not the number one selling drink. I learnt that fact a week ago and I'm still amazed.

I'm pretty certain that women are actually statistically better at driving than men. I don't think we have historically given them cheaper car insurance exclusively out of the hope that they will engage in sexual congress with us.

This.

Families don't like black men. It's true. It's even in the glossary.
tumblr_lmhlsecwZ11qgwk51o1_500.gif

Scottish people love Irn-Bru. How do I know this? Scotland is the only country in the world where Coca-Cola is not the number one selling drink. I learnt that fact a week ago and I'm still amazed.

Yeah the stat is actually a non coca-cola brand. For example Inca Kola is #1 in Peru, it's owned by Coca-Cola though it's not coke (though it does taste like irn bru).

I'm not certain but this may simply allude to women having less accidents than men, which I can believe. However with aspects that are not law-regulated such as parking, I'm confident women would come out less successful. They generally just seems to have less spacial awareness but more common sense ie they don't drive drunk as often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back