Steiner's twatter rants

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Bitchoff had 4-5 segments about him,hogan was all over show,now pritchard had a couple segments

WHY!!!they dont wrestle at house shows,Tv's or PPV,way to book yurself on the show,,MARKS

So the 3 marks book themselves on 12-13 segments,FF'n unbelievable

How can the 3 idiots justify starting thursdays show with the replay of bitchoff getting thrown into the porto-o-john when that show did a horrible rating and it was suppose to be bitchoffs last show

These assholes are so out of touch and dont have a clue,nobody cares about bitchoff but he keeps Booking himself on the show,and of course thursdays show also had horrible ratings....Really..is anybody surprised

Bitchoff said in an interview i needed to step aside for the younger guys yet pritchard,hogan Bitchoff said in an interview i needed to step aside for the younger guys yet pritchard,hogan

Way to build for the next PPV,where is their accountability

...Back wanting to know about it,Again 609 is the last sequence in his docket # 1:19-CR-609 and he Testifies under oath that he and his wife go to the Gold Club and pick up a stripper and take her To a hotel,he watches his wife have lesbian sex with the stripper and then he joins them,but the bestpart is reading his testimony and you can see what a weasle he is

Also in reading his testimony you find out the only way he gets caught is he gave the stripper a Bullshit tip,and she gets pissed goes back to the Gold Club tells her boss what he tipped herHe then goes into the register and gives her a bigger tip.......BUSTED..if he would have just gave her a Good tip her boss wouldnt have gone into the register,the FBI was watching all transactions

Him and Mike Tyson should become the commentators for TNA.

Bitchoff said in an interview i needed to step aside for the younger guys yet pritchard,hogan Bitchoff said in an interview i needed to step aside for the younger guys yet pritchard,hogan

I'm hoping that when he was writing this, he was so enraged with the guys that he just got stuck on a loop for a good half hour or so. Textually and verbally.

Scott is an idiot but for the first time in his life he is making perfect sense and everything he said was legitimate.

Scott is an idiot but for the first time in his life he is making perfect sense and everything he said was legitimate.

no, you're the idiot. Scott Steiner has always made sense. You're just too white trash and not even him dumbing himself down is good enough for you to understand him.After all, he comes from a highly educated university. You don't deserve his simpy.

Hogan did interview saying i must be unhappy in my life,F-CK U hogan Im very happy in my life,Im Not the one who went on Larry King crying like a b-tch and saying that you put a gun in your mouth and Was going to pull the trigger,” Steiner wrote. “Quit lying bcuz nobody believes yur bullsh-t,you 3 a–holes write the show and you decide whos on the show… “The stuff with storm is bulls–t too,storm and I talkd over match and the finish which i didnt change we both Went to get in gear,and as i was changing I was told I wasnt in match anymore,i went back to storm And ask him what happened and
he didnt know,,,But dont take my word on it ASK storm he will say the Same thing,yur a lying piece of sh-t!!!! “You disrespect the business and my eberybody in Tna and you think its weird that I want to
knock You unconscious, F-CK U.. your day is coming motherf-ucker"

What a great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back