Steiner

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Would you bring him back to the WWE?

I would, but not for a major push. I remeber reading a review by KB, where he talked about Vader in around 97 putting over a lot of the talent. He said how it's a shame that big former stars aren't around anymore to put over up and coming mid carders. I would also have him wrestle at house shows, IMO it would still be cool to see him, as long as it isn't in a main event push.

What do you think?

I'd like to see that. Getting a few victories over a veteran like Steiner (as opposed to another rising talent) could help elevate a face mid card to new heights. Or he could me used as a mouthpiece/bodyguard for a young heel. He'd definitely be a useful signing, and he'd provide some fun promos.

He'd have to pass the wellness examination first, and from looking at them veins bursting up his arm, he won't be getting a fucking hair inside the door of WWE.

Plus, he'd have to be agreeable to come on board for the sole purpose of elevating new and up and coming talent, and I don't see that happening any time soon.

The way I see it, WWE already has Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, and Brodus Clay, which more than carries the load for comedic relief. No need for anyone else.

Plus, he'd have to be agreeable to come on board for the sole purpose of elevating new and up and coming talent, and I don't see that happening any time soon.

The way I see it, WWE already has Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, and Brodus Clay, which more than carries the load for comedic relief. No need for anyone else.

But on the other hand, not one of them cuts a promo like Big Poppa Pump, cause he can't play no gee-tar and he don't got no sugar, oh and "HE'S FAT!!"

I don't want Steiner to get a major push, and passing drug passes aside, I think if he was willing to put over talent he would be a welcome addition. Besides that I would love to see him a MITB match. I just think it be funny.

I don't want Steiner to get a major push, and passing drug passes aside, I think if he was willing to put over talent he would be a welcome addition. Besides that I would love to see him a MITB match. I just think it be funny.

WWE already have wrestlers on their roster, who can and do put over younger talent. Didn't Kane put over talent for years up until like last year?

WWE already have wrestlers on their roster, who can and do put over younger talent. Didn't Kane put over talent for years up until like last year?

But Kane isn't a genetically enhanced freak. Beating a guy who probably wouldn't even deny he's on roids if you questioned him is much more impressive than beating Kane.

But Kane isn't a genetically enhanced freak. Beating a guy who probably wouldn't even deny he's on roids if you questioned him is much more impressive than beating Kane.

But Steiner dosen't wear a mask over a mask when making his way to the ring. Now that's quite scary, two masks!.....two!

Steiner is so hardcore that WWE wouldn't dare question him about drug use. It'd go something like this:

[YOUTUBE]XYWOJHvn9xA[/YOUTUBE]

I endorse his signing only if every fortnight he can do commentary on superstars.

Stanford: And The Uso brothers really looking to make a name for themselves here in the tag team division, possibly vying for a title shot but up against some stiff competition in Hawkins and Reks here tonight. What's your take on things Scott?

Steiner: ............................?? THEY'RE FAT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back