• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Steiner Tweets... Again! And Brooke Replies

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Scott Steiner took to Twitter yet again to respond to an alleged letter sent to him from lawyers representing Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. Steiner has also claimed via Twitter that TNA Wrestling has signed Hulk's daughter Brooke Hogan. The following are Tweet highlights:

Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n bitchoff basically saying

They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement....really hogan my Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL,I want to thank you bcuz your actions speak Louder than any words that i could have spoken,sorry for scaring you maybe I will challenge you to a game Of checkers

Just when u didnt think it could get any worse in Tna,it has and guys are pissed bcuz hogan has brought In his no talent daughter,FF'n unbelievable.

Brooke Hogan responded to the recent attacks from Steiner by posting the following on Twitter:

A certain wrestler with a stupid mesh hat needs to #stfu. #1 stop overcompensating for your ‘little’ problem… #2 act like a damn gentleman #3 I’d ‘make more money on my back’ than you ever would in your whole career. Shut up. You look like a toddler. Ps: lol if he’s such a big scary man don’t block someone who’s never tweeted you. Mind you I’ve only been kind to this completely incoherent shell of a man. You really need to call people out to get noticed?? … Well you did and now everyone can see how desperate you truly are. Stop talking crap about my family. #turdclubScott Steiner took to Twitter yet again to respond to an alleged letter sent to him from lawyers representing Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. Steiner has also claimed via Twitter that TNA Wrestling has signed Hulk's daughter Brooke Hogan. The following are Tweet highlights:

Havent tweeted lately bcuz I got a letter from a lawyer representing hogan n bitchoff basically saying

They take my tweets seriously and if threats continue they will take to law enforcement....really hogan my Tweets scare you,Ive said worse in interviews on tv,LOL,I want to thank you bcuz your actions speak Louder than any words that i could have spoken,sorry for scaring you maybe I will challenge you to a game Of checkers

Just when u didnt think it could get any worse in Tna,it has and guys are pissed bcuz hogan has brought In his no talent daughter,FF'n unbelievable.

Brooke Hogan responded to the recent attacks from Steiner by posting the following on Twitter:

A certain wrestler with a stupid mesh hat needs to #stfu. #1 stop overcompensating for your ‘little’ problem… #2 act like a damn gentleman #3 I’d ‘make more money on my back’ than you ever would in your whole career. Shut up. You look like a toddler. Ps: lol if he’s such a big scary man don’t block someone who’s never tweeted you. Mind you I’ve only been kind to this completely incoherent shell of a man. You really need to call people out to get noticed?? … Well you did and now everyone can see how desperate you truly are. Stop talking crap about my family. #turdclub

Anybody wanna donate to the cause?

Haha! The irony that this is more interesting than anything thats actually going on storyline wise in TNA at the moment.

Haha! The irony that this is more interesting than anything thats actually going on storyline wise in TNA at the moment.

No. No it's not.

Brooke can make more money than laying on her back than Steiner can in his whole career? Good girl, give the man something to work with.

So... Brooke didn't deny she'd been signed for TNA did she? Maybe if they sign Edge, he'll get another shot at a live sex celebration :shrug:

Brooke is a moron, but Steiner is a lowlife scumbag for bringing her name into it. He should have more than enough material to attack Hogan and Bischoff without dragging their kids into it.

She also implies he has a small penis therefore Brooke has seen Steiners penis therefore Brook has fucked Steiner.

Coming from a respected news reporter like yourself, I have no problem believing all that you just said as gospel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back