State Funded Muslim Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iftikhar

State Funded Muslim Schools

British schooling has been mis-educating and de-educating Muslim children for the last 50 years and for the first time the Muslim leadership openly declared that British school is a home of institutional racism where there is no place for foreign culture and languages. Institutional racism is depriving Muslim children of the chance to go to their own faith schools. It leads LEAs to reject or delay approval of Muslim schools. Policy makers like Mr. Graham Lane and others like him do not want to see even a single Muslim school in the United Kingdom. The British teachers have no respect for Islamic faith and Muslim community. Western education system can easily deprogram Muslim children and force them to adopt un-Islamic values. Let the Muslim parents decides how and where to educate their children. According to MORI social research institute on behalf of Bristol LEA, nine out of ten Muslim parents agreed with the model of an Islamic secondary school set up within the state system. I rejected British schooling for Muslim children in the early 70s.

A child who has English as a second language is seen as having a special need – not as having a skill to be lauded from the rooftops. Bilingual children think in different way. Language has a profound effect in shaping the ways people think and act. Certain concepts are embedded in words that do not translate. There are repertoires of phrases which exist in Arabic or Urdu because there is no English equivalent. State schools are slaughter houses and are not suitable for bilingual Muslim children. Muslim children in the UK may lose out when they join reception classes because the school’s values and language reflect those of the dominant native culture, rather than those of their home. Almost all recent research literature agrees that if you want children whose home language is not English to excel in English –medium schools, it is important to nurture and acknowledge that first language along side their English development. Cultivating bilingualism could and should promote pupil’s linguistic development. Muslim children need bilingual Muslim teachers as role models.

Taxpayers’ money spent on schools should be handed to parents as vouchers to be used for their children’s education as they wished. Funds may be given to parents to set up their own schools. Lady Uddin argues strongly for the benefits of faith-based schooling, rejecting claims made in reports on the 2001 riots in Oldham, Burnley and Bradford that polarised schooling contributed to community division. Culturally separate groups, communities and institutions do not have to be the causes of social instability. There are hundreds of state schools where Muslim pupils are in majority, all such schools may be designated as Muslim community schools to be managed and controlled by Muslim Educational Trust and Charities.
Iftikhar Ahmad
www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

:wtf: Come off it, why do they need state funded muslim schools, is it that bad over in England and I thought Aus was bad.

I can see where they're coming from, but all this racist bull is going to hell someday. We're all human, yeah? Okay, some races are more time and money consuming... Ahh, who cares... *Shrugs*

I'd like to thank Iftikhar for wasting yet another 5 seconds of my life with his mind numbingly enlighting threads.

I say 5 seconds because I notice everytime I read his stuff, my ass starts itching and when I get back to what he wrote, I just don't have it in me to read it again.

don't they have enough terrorists over there already?

Wasn't last years bombing enough?

I don't believe this thread is about Terrorism, it is not just Muslims who are terrorists, look at the IRA in Ireland.

no offense but i respect your religion n all of that, but i have to say that u r in london n not in your home country. so thus why should london grant these demands for more mosques n etc. especially with all these stuff happening over there. i mean if u want your children to learn your 1st language than i wouldnt expect london to care since they want more people speaking english than yours. i mean it doenst bug me, but for other citizens that live in britain, i beleive that they would mind n get annoyed that there r muslim schools everywhere while english schools r slowy dimishing. i also heard that london is turining into a brown society with less white people. no offense but that kinda suks for me.

Less white people- that's horrible!!!! (I'm being sarcastic) There's nothing wrong with having more mosques, but I'm not saying disregard english school. They should be equally important.

Flames Out
Dragon

I think it's pathetic that they get their own schools, they'd call it racist if we gave it to them without them asking. Surely it's just another form of segregation, if you want races to mix then you shouldn't be cutting them out of society and giving them their own special things. It's like having an only white school.

excellent point and im sorry eternal but i agree with him, the world is in enough shit as it is and we should all be brought up equally not splintered and seperated

kliq69 said:
all muslims are terrorists

stupid THAT'S NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT:cuss2: :cuss2:

Everyone should be treated the same if you don't like it then your a racist asshole

All muslims may not be terrorists but at the moment all terrorists seem to be muslim. If you want to live in our country you're welcome but you live by our rules as we live by your rules when we visit your country. How many churches or christian schools do you get in muslim countrys??

saying all muslims are racists ISNT RACISM YOU F"ING IDIOTS. I cant stand it when people say that religion is involved with race. Its called fascism. It would be racist if i said all middle easterners are terrorists. or all black people are idiots. Its fascism if i say all muslims are terrorists. kayyyyyy

cuckfena said:
All muslims may not be terrorists but at the moment all terrorists seem to be muslim. If you want to live in our country you're welcome but you live by our rules as we live by your rules when we visit your country. How many churches or christian schools do you get in muslim countrys??

nice points there mate

cuckfena said:
If you want to live in our country you're welcome but you live by our rules as we live by your rules when we visit your country.

nice point, but when you go to muslim countries (middle east), live by their rules too, buy their oil, dont steal it and kill people over there, and dont convert those countries into colonies.

How many churches or christian schools do you get in muslim countrys??

i think you're typical american blinded from truth by media, cnn/fox/cnbc. their only agenda is to portray muslims as terrorist and monsters. there are lots of churches and christians schools all over the muslim countries and christians are practicing their religion freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back