Stardust should be a guest on the WWE.com weekly interviews with Michael Cole

WimpyKid4Life

Occasional Pre-Show
SD_769_Photo_049-1917677277.jpg

Stardust is a very entertaining and fascinating Superstar who is very humorous when he has a mic on his hands. If you watch Stardust media interviews on YouTube, then you know how awesome he is at speaking to an audience.On Smackdown, the WWE Universe got a glimpse of his very unique words of wisdom when he and his tag team partner Goldust were guest announcers.I think he would be a great guest on the WWE.com weekly interviews with Michael Cole. It would bring more spotlight to the tag team division and branch out Stardust and who he is to a whole new level. I feel that Stardust is an awesome addition to the WWE roster this year and there are endless ways to use his extraordinary manners. What does the rest of the WWE Universe think. Would you like to see Stardust be a guest on the WWE.com weekly interviews with Michael Cole? Is there another platform you feel he could showcase his phenomenal talent? Maybe Talk is Jericho with Stardust? Who else do you want Cole to interview? Please let me know! Thanks-WimpyKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back