St Valentines day special: Greatest couples in WWE history

TheOneAndOnlyGOAT

Championship Contender
Happy valentines day to all of you marks.

Now I know that to many of you, your valentine is probably john cena or cm punk or some ROH jobber but well enjoy.

Who do you think is the greatest couple in WWE history?

-Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth
-Triple H and Stephanie McMahon
-Edge and Lita
-Goldust and Marlena
-Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire
-Vince McMahon and Linda McMahon
-Sensational Sherri and Shawn Michaels
-Triple H and Chyna
-Eddie Guerrero and Chyna
-Mark Henry and Chyna
-Mark Henry and Mae Young
-Edge and Vickie Guerrero
-Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee
-Zack Ryder and Eve Torres
-Beth Phoenix and Santino Marella
-Test and Stacy Keibler
-Test and Stephanie McMahon
-Kane and Lita
-Matt Hardy and Lita
-Chris Jericho and Trish Stratus
-Scott Steiner and Stacy Keibler
-The Great Khali and Natalya
-Carlito and Torrie Wilson
-Triple H and Shovel
-Al Snow and head
-Billy and Chuck
-Perry Saturn and the mop
-The Undertaker and Sara
-Chris Benoit and Nancy

I will have to go with Triple H and Stephanie. For one, it takes a lot of balls going after your bosses daughter, especially during a time when, in your line of work, the only other place that would hire you is a rapidly sinking company that you left. Also, I like how they were together Kayfabe and just had this chemistry together that led them to actually fall in love. I also think it's pretty cool that they end their TV marriage and get married in real life. Now of course, they are ignoring that part on TV because everyone just knows they are together and have kids. Also Triple H is my favorite wrestler, and is living the ultimate wrestling dream. Imagine if you were to beome a wrestler, have a great career and be part of the "cool crowd" in the locker room, fall in love with a hot chick that just happens to be wealthier than you and not some gold digger, and marry into the biggest company in your business.

With some of the stupid ass suggestions up there, I'm surprised there is no Kane and Katey Vick, or Dawn Marie and Al(?) Wilson.

I will have to go with Triple H and Stephanie. For one, it takes a lot of balls going after your bosses daughter, especially during a time when, in your line of work, the only other place that would hire you is a rapidly sinking company that you left. Also, I like how they were together Kayfabe and just had this chemistry together that led them to actually fall in love. I also think it's pretty cool that they end their TV marriage and get married in real life. Now of course, they are ignoring that part on TV because everyone just knows they are together and have kids. Also Triple H is my favorite wrestler, and is living the ultimate wrestling dream. Imagine if you were to beome a wrestler, have a great career and be part of the "cool crowd" in the locker room, fall in love with a hot chick that just happens to be wealthier than you and not some gold digger, and marry into the biggest company in your business.

With some of the stupid ass suggestions up there, I'm surprised there is no Kane and Katey Vick, or Dawn Marie and Al(?) Wilson.

Yes, and Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlow! It should've been there. And
Santino and Beth Phoneix
Val Venis and "The Ladies"
Kane and Tori
X-pac and Tori
X-pac and Chyna
Spike Dudley and Molly Holly
Snitsky and A Cradle(ROFL)
Mark Henry and The Hand?
Also Dean Malenko and Lita(hilarious)

Now I know that to many of you, your valentine is probably john cena or cm punk or some ROH jobber but well enjoy.

-Edge and Lita
-Goldust and Marlena
-Triple H and Chyna
-Mark Henry and Chyna
-Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee
-Test and Stacy Keibler
-Kane and Lita
-Matt Hardy and Lita
-Triple H and Shovel
-Al Snow and head
-Billy and Chuck
-The Undertaker and Sara
-Chris Benoit and Nancy

You forgot so many!

Vince Mcmahon and Sable
Vince Mcmahon and Tori Wilson
Vince Mcmahon and Trish Stratus

Christian and Trish Stratus
Chris Jericho and Trish Stratus

Tajiri and Tori Wilson!
Viscera and Trish
Viscera and Lillian Garcia

I'm going for Vince and Sable. Their liplocks were the most lusciously inspiring and beateous!

By the bye, when the hell were Khali and Natalya together! ?

To me it's entertainment and about moments and such and I say Savage and Liz are number one on the list. Then I'd go Edge and Lita with Steph and Trips being third.

-Edge and Lita
-Goldust and Marlena
-Triple H and Chyna
-Mark Henry and Chyna
-Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee
-Test and Stacy Keibler
-Kane and Lita
-Matt Hardy and Lita
-Triple H and Shovel
-Al Snow and head
-Billy and Chuck
-The Undertaker and Sara
-Chris Benoit and Nancy

Oh yeah, I guess I'll go with your last one. That was a love affair with such a happy ending.

Total disgrace that you would include that on the list.

I'm going to go with HHH and shovel. But a distance second goes to Saturn and Moppy. D-Von...get the muffins!

Obviously the greats are HHH n Steph, Macho Man n Eliz, etc.....
But one that I really was entertained with a lot and have read where they really bought into it as wrestlers is Bill n Chuck... although the ending of that storyline was terrible I have read that they rally were going to take t as far as they could. And as a tag tea they were really good in the ring together.

1.) "Macho Man" Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth
2.) Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
3.) Edge & Lita

Honorable Mention:
- Shawn Michaels & "Sensational" Sherri
- Mae Young & Whatever Monstrosity she slept with to make Hand
- Trish Stratus/Tori Wilson/Sable & Vince McMahon
- Chris Jericho/Christian & Trish Stratus
- Daniel Bryan/Dolpn Ziggler & AJ Lee

Let's forget WWE history for a second and let's look at a couple that shocked a lot of systems when it occurred.

Dick Slater and Dark Journey. Dick was a Hell of a talent, Dark was just a pretty face in Mid-South. Mid-South was running shows in Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma. Very red states basically. Dark is black, and Dick is white. It was kind of like broadcasting the scene where Kirk kisses Uhura during a klan meeting. People were furious that a mutli-racial couple was allowed to happen in any capacity, especially since Dick Slater would sometimes wear the colors of the confederate flag. It was a brave move for both of them and I think it's one of the most significant moments of pro-wrestling history.

What about Flair & the list of ladies who got to ride Space Mountain? Sheer numbers alone have to win that one.

I am pretty sure every single person has forgotten the best couple in WWE History...

Al Snow and Pepper!!!!!!!!!

I do have to hand it to the OP though for actually mentioning Perry Saturn and Moppy. That was going to be my choice right away had it not already been stated.

Vince and muscles

HYpFZCP.gif

As if you'd put Benoit on the list. Looking forward to reading your fathers day list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back