[SPOILER]: KB called it

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
Wade Barrett attacked The Big Show after the #1 contender's match between Show, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler, at last night's Smackdown tapings.

Barrett is expected now to be permanently on the SmackDown brand. As of now, there will be no follow-up angle with CM Punk on RAW as Punk has taken over Nexus.

Anyone surprised?

Wade Barrett attacked The Big Show after the #1 contender's match between Show, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler, at last night's Smackdown tapings.

Barrett is expected now to be permanently on the SmackDown brand. As of now, there will be no follow-up angle with CM Punk on RAW as Punk has taken over Nexus.

Anyone surprised?

Predictable but the right move. Barrett would realise that he, one lone man, would stand no chance against the whole of Nexus.

Actually, yes. I figured this mini-feud between Barrett and Punk would at least go through the Rumble. I didn't expect him to just switch shows and drop out of the fight for control of Nexus.

Actually, yes. I figured this mini-feud between Barrett and Punk would at least go through the Rumble. I didn't expect him to just switch shows and drop out of the fight for control of Nexus.

Meh, I think it's ******ed that there isn't even a match, but whatever. It's WWE.

hopefully on monday barrett will still call out punk. its the smart thing to do.

have him challenge punk to a 'loser leaves raw' match. obviously barrett loses by way of nexus interference somehow. it wraps it up cleaner than him just leaving looking like a fool bc punk cheated him.

the cage match was great & someday we will see barrett vs sheamus for the title. it just dosent feel right that he leaves like that.

How do you know, for fuck sake where is the patience?

Well, he goes on SD!, and attacks Big Show for no reason. I'll wait until Monday to cast full judgement, but the way it looks now is that nothing will happen.

Well, he goes on SD!, and attacks Big Show for no reason. I'll wait until Monday to cast full judgement, but the way it looks now is that nothing will happen.

Yeah Big Show the guy who feuded with Punk for most of the year who defeated Punk and pretty much ended the SES. Logic says to show you're better than Punk you take out the last man who was better than Punk.

It's going to set up a feud with Undertaker of course. Wade had Nexus jump him on several occasions and had him buried alive. Now he has noone to hide behind and Taker is ready for revenge.

I still think its kinda jumping the gun, but this could be a good way to set up why having Big Show v Wade in the cage matches though since Cena is gimped up for the time being. But it seems a little lame to have two great mic workers like Punk and Barrett NOT have some sort of battle at RR...:wtf: in the words of Edge and Christian..."That's so not awesome.."

HOW fucking hard is it to put a few lines before you put the fucking spoiler. you know if you hover your mouse over the link you can read half of what is in the spoiler right? Fuck.

To be fair it could just be a way for heat to be put on Barrett again and to make him look strong, plus with both Raw and Smackdown starts appearing on opposing shows it doesn't mean he's moved over to Smackdown.

He probably has, but there could always be another reason.

Predictable but the right move. Barrett would realise that he, one lone man, would stand no chance against the whole of Nexus.
Yeah. After all, he's no John Cena. How's jumping brands after almost overthowing one the right move anyway?
Yeah Big Show the guy who feuded with Punk for most of the year who defeated Punk and pretty much ended the SES. Logic says to show you're better than Punk you take out the last man who was better than Punk.

You got all that from reading about an ambush on a spoiler? I betcha it was just random.

Yeah. After all, he's no John Cena. How's jumping brands after almost overthowing one the right move anyway?

Because Barrett did that as a leader of a group. By himself he would personally realise that he doesn't stand a chance against Nexus. He’s smarter than that and would avoid it totally by moving onto SmackDown like he has.

I read the spoilers, and while I dont look forward to a Barrett/Big Show matchup, this is a great thing for Barrett. It gives him a fresh start, allows him to continue on as a heel, and keeps him from being buried at the hands of Nexus. All kinds of awesome.

Because Barrett did that as a leader of a group. By himself he would personally realise that he doesn't stand a chance against Nexus. He’s smarter than that and would avoid it totally by moving onto SmackDown like he has.

This here. This is exactly why this was a great move. He remains a heel because he looks like a coward in a sense by jumping brands, and he's not going to align with Cena, or anyone else on Raw at that manner. He's caused problems for a few Smackdown guys, but none major. My biggest guess is:

They're taking the IC title off of Ziggler on Friday not only to elevate Dolph, but to give Barrett a Smackdown feud, for a title, with someone he and Nexus have beaten down in the past in Kofi Kingston. Once Barrett finishes his likely first feud with Big Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back