• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spoiler Enough That It Belongs In The Bar

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
They were advertising Raw coming to Chicago on September 29th and mentioned an appearance by WWE WHC

John Cena

Probably means nothing. They probably put the commercial together before SummerSlam. Or does it???

But really I wanted to talk about Cameron trying to pin Naomi while Naomi was on her front. Does anyone have a .gif? I only caught the end of that, who can we pointlessly blame or is it not worth the interweb space?

Does anyone have any feelings for Cameron at all. I find her a nuisance. She is my personal XPac.

7Ke9x88.gif

There ya go GSB.

I get why you throw Eva Marie out there, I don't get why you throw Cameron out there. She is the new Aksana, except I don't think I would hate Aksana in real life.

They were advertising Raw coming to Chicago on September 29th and mentioned an appearance by WWE WHC

John Cena

Probably means nothing. They probably put the commercial together before SummerSlam. Or does it???

But really I wanted to talk about Cameron trying to pin Naomi while Naomi was on her front. Does anyone have a .gif? I only caught the end of that, who can we pointlessly blame or is it not worth the interweb space?

Does anyone have any feelings for Cameron at all. I find her a nuisance. She is my personal XPac.

That advertisement could well mean something. It is quite possible that John Cena regains the title this Sunday at Night of Champions. It should be interesting to see what effect the heel turn it will take to produce this result has upon attendance at future live events.

I'll be there, my first live show, should be good stuff as Chicago is one of the best crowds. Hopefully the actual product isn't lame.

Never in my history have I heard a referee seem to get legitimately mad at a "wrestler".

I thought it was funny.

Anyhow this shows that Cameron needs to either go back to training or remain a valet.

She's just awful.

Let's just remind ourselves that a talented diva like Emma is lucky to be on Main Event, while Cameron is showcased and put on a pedestal in Total Divas.

Just...why?

That advertisement could well mean something. It is quite possible that John Cena regains the title this Sunday at Night of Champions. It should be interesting to see what effect the heel turn it will take to produce this result has upon attendance at future live events.

I'm back on Team hatehabs but if they don't push Cena farther at NoC or the Raw after I may have to murder the Cena heel turn mark living inside of me.

Or just stop watching.

She is a dumb bitch. All they are doing by putting her on screen is solidifying this fact.

I'll be there, my first live show, should be good stuff as Chicago is one of the best crowds. Hopefully the actual product isn't lame.

Well one thing you can count on is plenty of random CM Punk chants for no reason.

"Oh hey its Goldust! Lets shout CM Punk at him!"

:disappointed:

Remember how everyone's talking about how the WWE wants Cena to hold more World titles than Ric Flair did?

Seems like an easy opportunity to pick one up immediately, go ahead and kill Brock's momentum and get rid of Heyman at the same time...

If Cena beats Lesnar at NoC I'm gonna demand my money back from whatever sports bar I can find within walking distance.

Cameron comes off as one of the dumbest of the Divas, and that's saying quite a bit. Sure, she has virtually no talent. Let's remember, she was the first person eliminated in the last "Tough Enough" series. She stated that her favorite match of all time was Melina vs. Alicia Fox at Summer Slam a few years ago.

Based off of "Tough Enough," I never expected anything from Cameron/Ariane/whatever, so she doesn't bother me as much as say, Nikki, who is less mature and knowledgeable than my eight year-old niece.

In before someone goes "Well if you don't like her that means she's doing her job as a heel".

I hope someone does say that.

Because in this case if anyone says it then we'll know who to give the internet Darwin award to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back