SPOILAGE?! Dexter Season 4 Trailer from Comic-Con!!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Anybody here watch the show? It will definately have it's work cut out to live up to the second season, but I definately expect good things all the same.

[youtube]V-rs5hQ6gpM[/youtube]

Sometimes some of the supporting arcs fall a tiny bit flat for me, but any time Michael C. Hall is anywhere on screen or being talked about it's awesome. Such a strange show.

It's brilliance lies in the fact that we are somehow rooting for a sociopathic murderer. I somehow feel less guilty as I can justify watching the show because of it's tremendous writing and performances. I can't wait to watch Hall and Lithgow work together.

I just really hope that future seasons don't go the way of the novels and start dipping into the occult and the supernatural. I enjoy the realm they are in already.

Stopped reading after the first novel because I read bad things about the rest. I don't want to let them ruin the franchise for me.

I'm THRILLED Lundy is coming back. I really liked his involvement in Season 2. I'm not a fan of most of the regular supporting actors, but guests like him, Jimmy Smits, and the guy who played Brian are too awesome.

We are renting the whole lot from Tesco and are half way through the first series.

It's really good though and are really enjoying it.

Man you've got great taste in TV shows man, Dexter is one of my favorites. How can someone not love a show so delightfully twisted? Can't wait for the new season, though I haven't been big on this whole "Happy Family Life" Dexter. It's only a matter of time before the blood starts flowing again though.

What other show can have amazing dialogue like:

"How come you get a hug and I got a pat on the nose?"

"Because you're like a ******ed puppy."

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo