• More MMA programming

• Less MMA programming

• Video Game programming

• Comic Book Shows/Movies

• Keep the same as is for SPIKE

Results are only viewable after voting.

scomvp316

Getting Noticed By Management
Spike TV has tried to compete with NBCUniversal and it has failed up to this point. For whatever reason Spike put pressure on TNA to compete with WWE on Monday Night's and it failed. EB told executives it would fail but like the old saying in entertainment you have to serve some of your masters. Spike must change the direction that they are going if they want to compete with the likes of USA Network. They should of never let the UFC walk away because Bellator will not even come close to drawing as much as the UFC did. I do understand on Spike UFC most nights didn't go over 1.2 but Bellator will be fortunate to draw a 0.7. I think TNA should have a seperate show from Impact possible a one hour show something similiar to PTW from the 80's. Also would like Spike to carry more Video Gaming shows thats different from G4 along with perhaps a comic book shows. All these things to tie into the wrestling fan. Spike should air past TNA PPV's in their original entirety and I think somehow try to get ROH a two hour show. I know in ME SBC that shows ROH TV is a CBS affiliate so not sure if SBC in most markets is the CBS affiliate. If thats the case Spike is owned by the same company that owns CBS and I think it would push both ROH and TNA to make better shows if they were on the same network. Fans give some feedback on how you think Spike TV can improve which I think would increase viewership for other shows if more people took the channel more serious!

Most of the markets that air ROH where I live are FOX.
However if Spike could somehow start carrying ROH and put it on at a decent time I would watch it.
Honestly as far as I can tell Spike is doing just fine so I don't see the point in changing anything.

Yeah because TNA was sooo successful last time they went to Monday's right?

Now I await killjoy & shattered to dispute me.

Yeah because TNA was sooo successful last time they went to Monday's right?

Now I await killjoy & shattered to dispute me.

They got 0.6 - 0.8 in ratings while having Orlando Jordan, Val Venis and The Nasty Boys on TV. How the hell could that not be considered a win?

If everything goes according to plans, next year there will only be 2 major MMA-promotions. When Bellator goes on Spike that show should get very popular.
The Success of Bellator will spill over to TNA. So they will have two very successful weekly tv-shows that they can program other male-oriented shows around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back