• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Specs Appeal

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
Welcome to my first “Drink” in the Bar Room.

In the tradition of:
The Lariat’s “[OFFICIAL] Tig Ol' Bitty Committee”
fromthesouth’s “[Official] Itty Bitty Titty Committy”
THE Madcap’s “[Official] Brickhouse Booty Commooty”

I, King Patrick, present to you, "Specs Appeal".

url

I got a thing for Four-Eyed Females and this is the place to display the otherwise, “Blind Beauties”.

My first pick could be considered a classic and my first crush. Lisa Loeb.

lisa%20loeb.jpg

Up next is my second pick, but she is gaining ground, in my opinion, due to her relativity today. Tina Fey.

fey_tina2.jpg

As a life-long (I'm 19, so that's not really saying much) appreciator of the woman who needs vision enhancement, I'll be keeping a close eye (Erm.. no pun intended.) on this thread.

Tina Fey is epic hot, and it's the glasses that really make it.

Girls with glasses > regular girls. I was talking to this one girl I like and she put on some glasses to see how she looked. I pretty much jizzed in my pants.

Leeds Guy!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! your sig, and my prozac, is the ONLY thing that keeps me from just walking outside and randomly beating people to death every day. HOW could you take it from me!!!

austin-powers-poster.jpg

:lol:

http://foureye****s.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/biggtits01-2.jpg

Thank you. The way I “see” it, 4 eyes are better than 2.

To quote the Notorious B. I. G., “I like ‘em educated, so I can bust up in they glasses!! HAHA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back