Spam Zone: Who do you want to win the RAW yadda yadda Chamber?

Raw Elim Chamber winrar

• John Cena

• K-Kwik

• Sheamus

• John Morrison

• CM Punk

• L'il Ace

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
ITT, assume that the WWE Championship match will be a singles match; yes, Orton could win the Chamber and CM Punk could Orton himself into the match (circa WM22), but just assume those aren't possibilities for the sake of fluidity.

Seeing how the WHC match isn't a star studded encounter (and nothing against Del Rio, he's just not a ME draw yet, not like Big Show) I've a feeling that Morrison vs Miz won't be as plausible as it'd be for a Backlash match. Or whatever the fuck it's called now. Extreme Rules? OTL? (Doc gets it.)

While Punk v Miz would probably be entertaining if Nexus wasn't his bitch, due to the back and forth "You're a bigger pussy" promos, that pretty much leaves Orton and Cena for the logical winners, and Orton's been in the title scene for the past 726 years, Cena's pretty much a shoo-in to win this due to the Rumble elimination (lol A-Ri) and Miz's whole Anti-Cena run after breaking off from Morrison; my only problem with this is sans WM24, Cena's won a title at every single fucking Wrestlemania, and 5 out of 6 times it was either the WHC or WWE strap. I doubt they'll have Miz go over Cena, especially of they plan on having Alberto Delayfield Rio win the strap off of Ed-- Oh, wait, this is Spam Zone.

Czena wins over 9000

r+truth.gif

Yes, but would you rather see someone else win? I think Morrison could be better utilized elsewhere, and I don't see Cena being used well anywhere else (MITB win?)

That would actually not be that bad, but that'd mean King going over Miz at EC; it also means if Del Rio doesn't win, there won't be the face confetti shower moment if King goes over Sheamus

I think a better question is, does Miz v Cena need to be a title match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back