Spaceman

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hc16Y9fiCvQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hc16Y9fiCvQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Good song and video. It puts me in a good mood.

Saw them live with Portugal the Man, another great band. Don't you dare fucking hate.

I saw them a couple of years at Oxegen, really enjoyed it, Brandon Flowers is a great frontman and they have some fantastic lyrics. I think I read somewhere that Bif Naked is straightedge, i'd love to see her incorporated into a CM Punk promo some time, perhaps as one of his many pop culture references.

Portugal The Man are fucking awesome.

I also have a soft spot for The Killers. "When We Were Young" is one of the best rock singles of the past decade. And their cover of Joy Division's "Shadowplay" is mind-blowingly good.

An incredible album, but they've grown musically. Good thing they did because no band ever stays relevant by making the same album over and over again.

They definitely have. I do love Day & Age, though. It grew on me a lot after the first listen.

Portugal The Man are fucking awesome.

I also have a soft spot for The Killers. "When We Were Young" is one of the best rock singles of the past decade. And their cover of Joy Division's "Shadowplay" is mind-blowingly good.

If I hadn't repped you too recently I would again. It's hard to find people that like PTM. I see them doing great things.

My only complaint with the Killers is that their album content is pretty inconsistent. Often on one of their albums you will have a really great song followed up with one that seems almost just a filler. It was noticeable on Hot Fuss and I think it carried over to their other albums to some extent, Snow Patrol are a band that have much the same problem.

If I hadn't repped you too recently I would again. It's hard to find people that like PTM. I see them doing great things.

Yeah I've been listening to PTM for quite a few years now, mainly because I got the chance to see them touring with a bunch of other bands signed to Equal Vision. Good band, strangely they weren't really too out of place at the shows even though every other band played post-hardcore/metalcore.

I miss Hot Fuss era Killers.

You like CM Punk, have awesome taste in film, and we even like some of the same music. Who has sent you here to seduce me, and what do they want?

The Killers is one of my favorite bands and always will be. They are fucking goldmine of good songs. Mr. Brightside has always been my favorite. Somebody Told Me, and When You Were Young are incredible as well. Oh, and Read My Mind, Smile Like You Mean It and Jenny was a Freind Of Mine are great too. And of course, Spaceman. Although, I'm not a big fan of "Human".

Killers are such a good band. I really love the song Sam's town when done acoustic. It's chilling how good it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back