Space Mountain: Ric Flair HQ

flair4.jpg

Arguably the greatest professional wrestler of all time, "The Nature Boy" has done it all in this business. Ric Flair's career has spanned 40 years, across various promotions (AWA, NWA, WCW, WWF/E, TNA), where he has honed his craft.

Flair's resume is second to none. Not only is he a WWE/NWA/Pro Wrestling Hall of Famer, but he is a 16-time World Heavyweight Champion, and has held a plethora of other titles, ranging from regional championships, to tag team championships, to midcard championships. Flair's accomplishment's in pro wrestling go much deeper than his accolades, though. "The Dirtiest Player in the Game" revolutionized what a wrestler was supposed to be; he raised the bar and made wrestling into what it is today.

As a solo competitor, Flair experienced his greatest success, but he was also a member of the most influential professional wrestling stable ever; The Four Horsemen. It is during this time that Ric Flair truly made his greatest impact, as the Horsemen ran roughshod through the NWA, grabbing championships and feuding with some other all time greats (Dusty Rhodes, the Road Warriors, etc.). The Horsemen are the benchmark for what all other wrestling stables should be, and Flair was the driving force behind it.

In the end, though, what Flair will most be remembered for is his extensive backlog of great matches, with the likes of Sting, Steamboat, Rhodes, Race, Funk and more. Ric Flair has had countless matches and feuds of the year, never failing to put on an entertaining show for the fans. Flair has been an inspiration and is what every single pro wrestler should strive to be. He truly is "the man."

Woo! Vote Flair.

[YOUTUBE]yjW9UXoKU2s[/YOUTUBE]​

Flair has my backing. He is one of the few people in this thing that legit has a case to beat anyone in any type of match.

Flair is underrated in this forum. Flair being underrated in anything is just baffling to me. All the man did was work and win matches for 30 years. He's faced everyone in wrestling twice and beaten them. Woooooooo!

Rowdy Roddy Piper: "If you ask an honest man who the greatest of all time is, he'll say Ric Flair."

Dusty Rhodes: "They told me I had to go 7 straight nights wrestling to hour draws. Standing across the ring from me was the greatest professional wrestler in the history of the wrestling business, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair."

Jim Ross: "I've seen a lot of greats in my years in this business, but if I had a gun to my head and had to pick the greatest of all time - I'd have to say "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair."

Triple H: "I've heard "Ric Flair, arguably the greatest of all time." Well, I still waiting to hear the argument against it. Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest wrestler of all time, Ric Flair."

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin: "Hell son, Ric Flair, the greatest of all time, going in the HOF? I wouldn't miss it."

Hulk Hogan, responding to an interview: "The greatest of all time? Hands down, Ric Flair. Nobody has given more and been better at what we do than Flair."

I could keep going, but suffice to say, the people above seem to know more about the business than you or I, and you see what they've all said at one time or another.

There have been a lot of greats, but none had the total package that Flair brought to the table. Not Rock, not Austin, not Hogan, not Savage, not anyone. Flair stands alone at the top of a very long list - and some of the greatest of all time tend to agree.

Ric Flair is the only 2 time WWE Hall of Famer. If even the Hulkster admits that he's better than him you must be on to something. Also he has been on top of the card for 3 centuries.

Be fair to Flair and vote for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back