• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sooo...WM32 is coming to my town..

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
Hey guys, I'm sure everyone missed me(sarcasm). Anywho, I haven't been around lately because I have been, and still am, overseas doing stuff and things. But, the fantastic news is that I will be home in time for Mania, and it will be taking place where I live! So, as per usual, there will be a big party. Last year, I lucked out and stayed at the same hotel as all of the Wrestle Con guests and got to party with a lot of them and became friends with RVD. This time I will be purposefully staying at the hotel with all of the guys. We have a suite booked, there will be open bar, strippers(day of Mania only),limo ride to/from Mania and of course a bunch of wrestlers. TNA's/LU's Hernandez and ROH's/CZW's Masada will be there as well as former $5 Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Freight Train(look this guy up, he is hilarious). So anyone who will be in town and is interested in partaking in the festivities, feel free to PM me and we can exchange contact info. It would be cool to meet some of you guys in person.

Other than that, how has everyone been?

I don't know, I'm hoping so. I haven't seen the full guest list for Wrestle Con. But if he is there then yea, he will likely come hang out. He is really laid back.

Tell me about RVD.

If you can get a Batman: TAS Killer Croc action figure in its original packaging autographed by Van Dam, it'd be appreciated. Don't ask what the rationale behind that is. Make it out to Kevin.

Get a picture of the doll, Van Dam, and some stripppers, and I'll find it a prominent place in my home. I will get it framed.

Honestly. I'd be cool at your party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back