• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Songs That Have a Meaning to You.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
There are several songs that have had influence in the hearts of several humans. This thread is designed for people to pick a song that means the most to you and explain why? I'll go first.

Photograph by Nickelback

This song means a lot to me because its meaning that it has had on my life. When this song first became popular a lot of bad things were happening in my life. My Aunt and Uncle within a short frame of time both were permantly handicapped. My great grandmother who I spent a lot of time with died, and I was set to move to Belgium which I did. I had been in my residence for my entire life and I was in a down period and this song would always somehow be playing everywehere. The lyrics do have a lot of meaning to me because it reminds that when looking back on the past you have to remember the good and not dwell on the bad. This song reminded me that whatever bad things happened to me in that time I still had the future to look forward to and I still had much hapiness going on as well.

I actually have three that I would like to share here that both mean alot to me.

What Hurts the Most by Rascall Flatts
I like this song, but what's important to me is the memory that goes with it. My future fiance invited me to her birthday party, and this was technically our 4th date where I got to meet all of her friends for the first time. I'm a pretty shy person when it comes to doing something infront of people be it talking or singing, so I obviously got very worried when I saw that one of her friends had brought some singing video game. So everyone is singing and doing their thing(this was a party where I was one of 2 guys, the rest of the group was about 8 teenage girls) and ofcourse she starts saying "you should try it Jeremy!". Well I cant be a jerk and say no, so I sucked up my stage fright and sang this song. I dont think i'm a great singer but as soon as I started singing everyone kind of looked up like they expected me to sound horrible and got the exact opposite. During that party was when I realized that I loved that girl and that I would marry her one day, and that is why that song is special to me.

Time, Love and Tenderness by Michael Bolton
I love this song so much, there isnt any special meaning behind it but this song makes me excessivly happy whenever I hear it. I could literally be in a horrible mood, hear this and be in a great mood :icon_surprised:

Linger by The Cranberries
This is me and my fiance's song, nough said :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back