• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something Overdue

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
It's been a month or so ever since I wrote a very tasteless RP against Dynamite. Seeing as it is the holidays, I gave decided to extend an olive branch to Mr. Dymamite.

Dynamite, I apologize for egging on a joke that should have been buried a long time ago and I do apologize for being "that guy" who held it over your head. While I might not be a fan of your RP's who have written stuff that has impressed me. Though beside you are a geninuly nice guy on the forums and all of my beef with you was because of that one RP.

In short, I want to bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones. Whadda say?

cleanslateclearmind11.jpg

I tried finding a photo of squashed beef but all that kept coming up was pictures of rappers. Mostly that Kanye guy.

It's all good man, while I too will always have my criticisms of you the success you found cannot be denied and you are truly capable of being the most hated heel WZCW has ever seen. And I mean that in a good way of course.

Happy holidays and good luck against Barbosa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back