Someone is trying to claim that Shawn Michael's back injury was a storyline

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
Just because WWE stated he almost or did break his back is not relevant. How many times have them come up with story lines to give wrestlers time off. You can never ever tell where story lines begin and the truth is. I can say if Shawn Michael actually broke his back he would not be able to do what he is doing now. I myself received a back injury in 2000 and mine was minor, but Icouldn't do a 1/4 of what he does. How many times have we seen WWE wrestlers out with broken arms, hands, and horrible burned (caught on fire) (JR). Their story lines to cover for wrestlers making movies, break downs, and family issues, and as Shawn Michaels has stated in the past( fighting his own demons) if that was even true.

:disappointed: I have no idea how to reply to this

walken-bitch-slap-demotivational-poster-1224438358_1_.jpg

Wow, what an idiot. Obviously Shawn has trouble doing what he does, key the light schedule and the huge amount of time off after Wrestlemania 25.

Yeah, and Chris Benoit is make his return on Raw tonight :rolleyes:

Low blow. Report this post everyone, report!

Christ Benoit could make his return to Raw tonight because the entire police inquiry and funerals were completely made up and this was an elaborate hoax by Vince McMahon. It could be a work.

But that would mean I have to go to Nickelback's wikipedia page. And I refuse to subject my computer to that sort of shit.

Nah go on youtube or something and look up the video. It shows over the course of a year or so all the different things posted on their wiki page lol.

Low blow. Report this post everyone, report!

Christ Benoit could make his return to Raw tonight because the entire police inquiry and funerals were completely made up and this was an elaborate hoax by Vince McMahon. It could be a work.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I might sig this...

Are you kidding me? This dude is brilliant! It all makes sense now. Why the back "injury"? Because he had problems backstage. He clearly when on a spiritual trip to Africa to find himself among his people (monkeys). He then came back 3 years later a complete spiritualist to get ready for his return. The whole "I'm a born again christian" thing was just a story setup for the feud with The Undertaker last year.

:disappointed: I have no idea how to reply to this

You dumb. There's an obvious response.

HBK had like... a good 2 million he could give to doctors to make his back like new. He probably could have hired Stephen Hawking WITH HIS BODY FULLY WORKING with the money he probably used to get his back surgically repaired. I mean hell, he was the golden boy at the time,. Had to be making minimum 1.5/year.

Yeah. This dude probably thinks Umaga is actually undergoing an elaborate gimmick change. Thus explaining why WWE never mentioned his "death".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back