Some stupid cunt needs attention.

Sometimes, two sentence replies are a rather good way of engaging in conversation of certain topics. Reading slabs and slabs of information where in the end, they make the same point as the previous 30 fucking posters doesnt really appeal to me. Also, every mod in the fucking place acts like their shit dont stink. You're all a bunch of nerds that probably still live with your parents.

So yeah I fucking hate these forums and especially the mods. Id punch you sqaure in the pink bits if I could.

One line posts are fine dudeski, just be sure to provide a reason with your opinion.

Gasp! Another poster who hates the Mods?

20122.gif

I bet this idiot don't know there is a Spam-Friendly sections here anyone can join. (I'l give you a hint, you're in one right now!)

I like posting in the spam-friendly sections. I rarely post nonspam anymore since all the cool people are in here. I like having more relaxed discussions.

Sometimes, two sentence replies are a rather good way of engaging in conversation of certain topics. Reading slabs and slabs of information where in the end, they make the same point as the previous 30 fucking posters doesnt really appeal to me. Also, every mod in the fucking place acts like their shit dont stink. You're all a bunch of nerds that probably still live with your parents.

So yeah I fucking hate these forums and especially the mods. Id punch you sqaure in the pink bits if I could.

LOLcunt.

Sometimes, two sentence replies are a rather good way of engaging in conversation of certain topics.

That's exactly why we have the spam sections.

Not to mention that how many sentences someone has in their post has NOTHING to do with our rules. If you make a reply to someone with just a couple of sentences that's relevant to the topic and expresses an opinion, then you shouldn't be hit with a Warning or Infraction.

However, most people who make one or two sentence post are usually just making a comment with nothing to back up their stance, or they're trying to be witty by making a quick joke about the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back