Some pussy at a party

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
Jumped on my back while it was turned and jacked me in the face. The little bitch's punch isn't even going to leave a bruise, but if I ever see this motherfucker again best believe he's getting his shit rocked.

Jumped on my back while it was turned and jacked me in the face. The little bitch's punch isn't even going to leave a bruise, but if I ever see this motherfucker again best believe he's getting his shit rocked.

Shit rockin sounds kinda gay. Like shit stabbin.

Not that theres anything wrong with.

I don't give a fuck. I just want to know how big of a bitch you have to be to attack someone from behind.

While I side with you.. I have to use slap-stick and ask where in the "Book of Fighting" does it say "fighting must be done fairly?"

[YOUTUBE]9PR_rzF8ofw[/YOUTUBE]

I have a feeling Norcal that you support the message in my sig right? A man who seems to have wise old sage vibe in the area of sexual endeavours must endorse safety.

No, but to be serious, the rule back when i was a wild young man used to be GFs - bareback

skeezers - wrap it up. Uh, most of the time. If it was like, convientent and shit. and I wasnt having a shit time of finishing. So yea, now that i think of it, not very often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back