• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some homeless person jacked the stereo out of my car

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
I am so pissed right now

they jimmied the door on the drivers side, broke into my car, took my stereo, my IPod adapter (they didn't get my IPod, I had that on me) they took some of my clothes out of the back of my car, and 2 of my old college textbooks.

Even worse, the same thing happened to one of my co workers about 2 weeks ago, and I thought it was the funniest thing ever, I am not laughing now

Agreed, file a police report. Most car theifs are idiots and if the police catch them doing it to someone else, they may be able to recover your stuff.

what the fuck would he need it for....its not like he has a house to listen to music inside of or anything....the fool..

How do you know it was a homeless person? It could be one of your coworkers as it has happened to 2 people of the same company.

It happened on the east side of town, at around 10:00 last night. I was in a shoddy neighborhood filled with run down retirement communities. I was visiting with some friends from my old college who were finishing up some charity work. The only other people that live in that community are either old people or homeless.

So unless some old person just randomly decided to break into my car and steal a bunch of my stuff, I sure that that the person that did it was most likely going to be homeless

what the fuck would he need it for....its not like he has a house to listen to music inside of or anything....the fool..

pawn it for money, probably why he took some of my clothes and a few of my college textbooks

if pawned or traded, those items can bring you a fair sum of money

We had a rather unorthadox style of stopping stereos from getting stolen in my old neighborhood. One of my friends read it online somewhere and we tried it. You take your deck out and line the top with razorblades so that when someone goes to yank it out, they cut their hands up bad. The drawback was there was blood on my friends brand new interior. It was still pretty satisfying though. They'll think twice about stealing one the next time.

We had a rather unorthadox style of stopping stereos from getting stolen in my old neighborhood. One of my friends read it online somewhere and we tried it. You take your deck out and line the top with razorblades so that when someone goes to yank it out, they cut their hands up bad. The drawback was there was blood on my friends brand new interior. It was still pretty satisfying though. They'll think twice about stealing one the next time.

hmm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, i'll try that next time

The best part of that method is that if you see someone with heavily bandaged hands, you know who tried to steal it.

that is fucking FANTASTIC :headbanger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back