• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Solution to Jericho's Absence

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
My biggest regret in life is that I never got to see John Cena's Mexican cousin Juan Cena compete. I heard of the WWE legend but never got to see the man.

In Chris Jericho's absence I think WWE needs to be bring in Jericho's cousin's uncle's brother's by marriage half mother's neighbor's doctor's landscaper Asian-Canadian Jerry Cho.

Jerry Cho could come out to Jericho's theme music and cut Jericho like promos complete with frosted tips and Lite-Brite jacket. He could parody the classics like the silent trolling return, "Never! Ever!!!" and "Ass clown".

In his first week he could interfere in an Orton match and then be squashed by Orton the next week. The rest of his short time could be spent feuding with Santino for comedy U.S. Title gold.

Book it you fuck-nuts.

P.S. - would this work better if Jerry Cho was also a dwarf?

Technically it is called The Great Walls of Jerry Cho.

yB7A0.gif

How often do you think Emma Stone thanks God for giving Lindsay Lohan all the pills, booze and coke that have helped Lindsay become such a fuck up and open up multiple roles for Emma?

Not often Georgy. Not very often.

I third this motion. I can finally have an Asian character I can get behind.

No no. I worded that perfectly.

How often do you think Emma Stone thanks God for giving Lindsay Lohan all the pills, booze and coke that have helped Lindsay become such a fuck up and open up multiple roles for Emma?

Emma Stone is better than Lohan will ever be. I don't like chick flicks, but the ones I have been forced to watch against my will, like Crazy Stupid Love, was actually... entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back