Sobe Life Water Or Vitamin Water?

a7xoff

GLaD I'm not you...
I'm having my first Sobe Life Water right now. Very tasty. Pomegrannate and Cherry. I don't know I think the flavor is more prominent then Vitamin Water, but Vitamin Water has like 10000000000 flavors. I'm torn between the two. Wut's you peoples opinion on these beverages?

I love the Pomegranate and Cherry Sobe Life. It's soooooo damn tasty. I don't believe Vitamin water has that flavor, so my vote goes to Sobe.

That's why I'm so torn. I like the taste of Sobe, but Vitamin water has so many flavors to choose from. I think I may like Sobe more, but I'd love it if they came out with some more flavors. The quick check is selling Life water 2 for 2$ I'm probably going to raid it lol. Normally they sell around here for like 2.75

That's why I'm so torn. I like the taste of Sobe, but Vitamin water has so many flavors to choose from. I think I may like Sobe more, but I'd love it if they came out with some more flavors. The quick check is selling Life water 2 for 2$ I'm probably going to raid it lol. Normally they sell around here for like 2.75

see, i buy those little bottles that are like 1.25. I love the Lemonade Vitamin water, and several others like this green kind, but i haven't had any of that stuff since i worked in a grocery store and a i resolve my problems by living off of Gatorade and Water.

Hmmm.. I LOVE Sobe but I agree with a7xoff, Vitamin Water has so many choices, favorite flavor is Lemonade it's so good and the orange one.
So I'd have to choose the Vitamin Water just because I can switch off flavors.

My favorite Vitamin Water is either the Dragonfruit one (Power-C) or the blueberry and pomengrante (XXX) both are so delicious, but there just isn't as much flavor in the drink then Sobe where it almost tastes more like Im drinking juice over water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back