So, wtf.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talking about his mod spot, well i guess atleast one of the other mods must know why it was taken off.

Absolutely. However I don't think that he was questioning why he wasn't a mod, as he knew immediately. I think he's questioning why there are basically no mods at all.

Both really, I was demodded I guess for giving out my password (lollers), but the board lacks serious modship.

somebody give me back my mod spot already, i'll bring the ratings.

actually super mod would be better.

get to steppin', jew bag.

grungy72 said:
^^^ lol at you being Demodded should do you job properly, and then you wouldnt have to sook
At the time he didn't care if he was "demodded". He gave up on this place, so like they said he gave out his password and he knew what was coming to him.

So it wasn't really the question of him doing his job correctly, but for the fact that he gave out his password knowing he was a mod, so other people could use his name.

pickles said:
You must have nothing better to do with your time.

grungy72 said:
How come he wasnt banned for good, And why do such a stupid thing you turkey slapping freak LOL
He was banned for awhle, but they unbanned him.

pickles said:
you're the one that's a regular poster on this shit site....just sayin
And what's your point? What's a better forum? Let me guess one of those forums started up by the people that were banned from WZ and spammed to everyone through Private Messages to go join there forum. ** is one of the best forums out there today, and I go to there and here.

If you consider this a "shit site", why do you even waste your time coming here to post random gibberish?

Once again, Comparing the ** forums to this one. If you dont like this forum why come here. Everytime i turn around there is people bringing up **. Now i know there is some Bs going on behind the scenes here, But do not put it down here, Bag it elsewhere

grungy72 said:
How come he wasnt banned for good, And why do such a stupid thing you turkey slapping freak LOL
grungy72 said:
Oh shit, You tell that Kapp guy lol. Yeah Kapp you heard pickles lol what you got boy LOL

Grungy, seriously what's with all of the loling in most posts? You can post what you want but clearly most of what you lol at isn't funny or intended to be and I'm pretty sure that you're not laughing out loud at such things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back