So, Who's Going To See Friday The 13th This Weekend?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The remake/franchise reboot opens in theaters tomorrow. Since this is going to be directed by the same guy who did the awesome remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I definitely plan on seeing it either tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone else looking forward to it?

I'm planning on going for sure. I was talking to a girl that works with my sister, and since e ere both going to see it alone, we're now going to see it together. I then found out she might not be going cause she needs to get blood work done... Either way, I wanna see this fucking movie!

I have absolutely no interest in this movie at all, it'd be nice if Hollywood would start coming up with original new movies instead of doing all these ******ed remakes, especially when it comes to shit horror movies

Well the lady be mad if I didn't so that why I'm going /forced to go :lol2:

meh. Could be why I am single, but even when i wasn't I wouldn't go out of my way to do something that i didn't really want to do. Unless, she did something like that before. But still, that's pushing it.

THATS WHAT WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE IS ALL ABOUT.

You don't expect a damn oscar nom out of them. They are fun flicks where you may or may not get scared through. The Horror genre gets a bad rap for no reason at all.

Rent the original, hell you'll prolly save yourself a couple bucks

Did you get a chance to see the remakes of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Hills Have Eyes, and Halloween? I thought they were all quite good. If it wasn't for recent horror remakes being so much more stylish and gory, I definitely wouldn't be taking a chance on the Friday The 13th remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back