So What Do You Really Think Is The Reason Wes Is Going To Stop Posting?

I Think Wes Is Going To Stop Posting Because........

• Wrestling Is Shit

• The De-Modding :) (That's the right answer imo)

• Kennedy Isn't Really Any Good

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wasn't even aware he was de-modded until after he said he was boycotting wrestling.

What was he de-modded for anyways?

By that logic, shouldn't MOST of the mods be de-modded? To be honest, there was a while there where I assumed that being a dick was part of the job. I have nothing against any of 'em, I just thought it came with the territory.

I voted for the De-Modding, it is pretty suspicious that he took a break right after losing his Mod position. As for people boycotting wrestling because it currently sucks, did they not realize this two years ago? Mid-Year 2006 was when it officially hit the bottom of the barrel, we all bitch and complain about wrestling on the internet, but we still tune in and watch it(or read the spoilers), that's how it goes.

I voted for:

Wes is actually going on vacation to see his family and look for a new home in Dallas next week, and set this up to get people wondering since I had just been demodded.

Dickly? Meh.

I voted for:

Wes is actually going on vacation to see his family and look for a new home in Dallas next week, and set this up to get people wondering since I had just been demodded.

Dickly? Meh.

Right.

I might edit the poll. Was Wes Testing his Popularity? 'Cus if nobody cared, why would he stay?

I voted for the De-Modding, it is pretty suspicious that he took a break right after losing his Mod position. As for people boycotting wrestling because it currently sucks, did they not realize this two years ago? Mid-Year 2006 was when it officially hit the bottom of the barrel, we all bitch and complain about wrestling on the internet, but we still tune in and watch it(or read the spoilers), that's how it goes.

Were Triple H, Samoa Joe, and Kane all champions in 2006?, nope, it got worse, and we're currently at that stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back